~17~Murderers, Scoundrels, and Stubborn Feelings.

(There is a reference in here! Hope you enjoy)

Alexios and Sophie launched off the beams, silently clinging and maneuvering down the sides of the wall, clinging onto the scaffolding and sculptures, glancing at the two leaders. Both Sophie and Alexios didn't wear their standard armor. Sophie hasn't even looked at the armor and sword she was... given, when Kynareth claimed her. She hasn't touched her grandmother's armor either, she hasn't touched it since she removed the armor before the battle in favor of her white robes.

During this trip, she wore Grecian styled armor, the ones liked the most, and it wasn't exactly meant for Assassin usage. It was just your typical Inalian armor with an Assassin flare. It was a white chiton that was secured with extra fabrics covering the skirt and a dark hood covering her head attached to her leather harness underneath her silver chest plate. Sophie secured her red sash around her shoulders, a Morretti family crest forged onto the clasp, securing it to her shoulders. Her father's gauntlet's glinted alongside the armor, including a few daggers tucked in the slats and folds of the fabric and her bow on her back. She wore traditional open-toed knee-length sandles, silver shinguards secured around them. It was standard Inalian wear, meant from the warlike times of Inalia long ago.

Alexios wore a similar armor piece, a traditional chiton covered with fabric and armor pieces, a dark blood red hood covering his eyes

Everyone looked around the temple, squinting at the darkness

Everyone looked around the temple, squinting at the darkness. Arsinoe fiddled with her royal cuff on her arm. Queen Arsinoe's golden tan skin glinted in the moonlight, contrasting her curly pitch black hair that was in a fascinating up do atop her head. Her eyes weren't the traditional style of blue, they had the base of turquoise, but the closer you got to her pupils, they turned a brilliant shade of silvery white-ish blue, piercing through whatever they looked at. Her neck and ears were decorated with heavy jewelry of pure silver, jade, sapphire, gold, ruby- any jewel you imagine set into silver and gold chains and cuffs.

She wore a solid white dress that folded around her bust, folding towards the back and reconvening around her hips with stitches of silver thread, revealing her golden stomach. On her belly, over the plane of her abdomen, was her Royal family crest. It wasn't like the Morretti family crest, obviously. Sophie and Alexios's family crest was one of Inalia, not Egypitnat. Arsinoe's family crest was of three-pointed pyramids, mysterious ancient hieroglyphics; only the royal family knows the meeting behind were inked at the bottom of the triangles in her flesh. A simple line at the tips of the pyramids connected them, and at the top, there was another mysterious hieroglyph. Lines connected with others, creating a geographic masterpiece.