Want to Become a Character? Here is your chance!

Hey ya'll! So, if you have been following my Discussion board, AAD just hit 100k views! Thank you all for your love and support, it means the world! 

I am writing a one-shot explaining how exactly Sophie kicked the Neverseen out of Inalia 3 years ago, and it is going to be super SORUY intensive. You're going to be reading how exactly they went from enemies to lovers ;)

Or at least how they stopped being enemies. 

But I need some additional characters! I've wanted to do this for a while, and I thought why not? I'm going to need 3 human characters, and I want them to be you guys! So here is how it is going to happen. Below me are some questions about the AAD universe that only attentive readers would know, and the first 3 people to answer all questions right will be put in the oneshot as characters! They are pretty easy questions though... The winners will get a DM from me when they have won!

And even if you don't win, still try the quiz and submit your answers! I might contact you to use you as a character in a later chapter!

Good luck everyone!

(Please submit your answers in one full comment and not individual ones. It is much easier to keep track of your answers that way!)

Question 1-

What is Lilac's real name?
-Cidae
-Amy
-Hathlani
-Rheta

Question 2-

What is Sophie's birthmother's name?

-Topaz
-Eumelia
-Mette
-Koren

Question 3-

What did Dex find hidden in the statue of Allesandro and Amalia?

-Tracking devices
-Flowers
-Weapons
-Minyamas

Question 4-

Where did Sophie live with her human family for three years after the Fall of Inalia but before she lived with the Elves? (AAD canon not KOTLC cannon)

-San Fransisco
-Paris
-New York
-London

Question 5-

Which part of Inalia is the fancy area and which part is the rural area?

-Grecia is fancy while Renisanca is rural
-Renisanca is fancy while Grecia rural

Question 6-

What is the name of the crime ring the Assassins often do work with?

-The Cages
-The Undergrounds
-The Spartans
-The Templars

Question 7-

Who are the two Vatarian leaders Sophie is on good terms with?

-Queen Arsinoe and Govenor Heinrich
-Fang Guanyu and King Hamidi
-Cheif Massasoit and King Hamidi
-Queen Arsinoe and Fang Guanyu

Question 8-

What did Sophie and Ruy do on their first date?

-Go to the beach and swim
-Went to the Movies and went bowling
-Go to a Concert and got food
-Went dancing at a human club

Question 9-

What were Sophie's hobbies when she was young?

-Fencing and Soccer
-Music and Dancing
-Fashion and sewing
-Tinkering and Enginering 

Question 10-

What was Allesandro's favorite flower?

-Wisteria
-Roses
-Marigold
-Forget-me-nots

Bonus questions (These don't count, but I will be mighty impressed if you can answer these. You will only know these if you have scrolled through my discussion board and follow me ;3)

1- Alexios struggles with what?

-ADHD and Dyslexia
-Anxiety
-Depression
-Just ADHD

2- What is the popular Vatarian game that is like a combination between soccer and rugby?

-Aion
-Jurow
-Teras
-Phobos

3-What is one of the things Inalia is known for?

-Their night sky
-Their deserts
-Their sunrises
-Their humor

4-Vatarians have  ____ compared to elves?

-More pets
-Worse immune systems
-Lower voices
-Shorter tempers

5- What is the sport Mansi is super good at?

-Football
-Fencing
-Lacross
-Ice Skating

I hope you had fun! I'll let you all know when the winners have been chosen!

_Sibylline_