Act 2

Separated... completely and utterly separated. 

Alexios scrambles to protect Queen Arsinoe II as they all flee to Chiranu for safety from a blazing Egypitnat. Fang Guanyu and the Governor of Cariana accompany them, along with Lilac, the seer who saved her sister's life but paralyzed with fear and clinging to her brother as they run for their lives. 

For years Ruy Ignis was able to avoid the Neverseen, to stay out of their slimy claws. But in desperation to save his youngest brother, Prince Cato, he made too many mistakes and they managed to subdue him. Now he is falling in an out of consciousness in the Neverseen's cells, along with Keefe Sencen, who was also caught. He has no idea what their fates are, and only hopes that he can last long enough to get the hell out before he drowns in his mother's power once again.

Sophie and Maha, the great heiresses of gods, were stolen away from Egypitnat mid free fall, landing in a frozen wasteland with Ricin barely able to keep them warm. Luckily, a familiar ally, Sanaa the Story Bearer, found them and brought them into a mysterious temple. But frost and blood loss has already taken its toll on the girls, and there is no telling if they are able to make it through or not. Either way, as far as the world knows, the two Assassins and dragon disappeared mid-flight, gone without a trace. 

The elves were trying to recollect themselves and stay undercover in the Lost Cities, but when Dex intercepts the desperate panic ring waves of the Inner Circle, they all realize that the conference must have gone wrong. But how could they even help? They don't even know where Egypitnat is! Either way, they are now stuck with choices and secrets and must figure out what to do to save their friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I hope you will enjoy act 2! The first chapter is coming out in about a week and a half, maybe even two weeks. Please remember to vote, comment, share, and follow!

_Sibylline_