Extra Quidditch Lessons

Now that everyone was gone for the holiday I had the whole girls dorm to myself. It was nice not having to listen to Angelina talk until the late hours of the night.
I checked my watch to see the time. Only 8:47 a.m. I guess I could head to the common room and start on some homework to get it out of the way.
I quickly changed into a pair of baggy sweatpants and a hoodie, and put a slight amount of mascara on. I grabbed my transfiguration book and headed to the common room table.
When there I got out my ink, parchment and any other essentials. I then began my essay over the misuses of transfiguration. I started my first paragraph and almost had it completed over dark wizards using it for their own safety, when I heard a cough come from behind me.
I turned around and saw Oliver coming down the stairwell. I decided to play it "cool" and turn back around and pretend I didn't hear him. I began my next paragraph over the complications of transfiguration and using it against people, when I heard,
"Why in the bloody hell are you up already?" Said Oliver yawning.
I turned in my chair and looked at him and said, "I could ask you the same, but I couldn't sleep. Too quiet last night. Got all the sleep I needed."
"Same with my room. Percy usually is pretty quiet. It was nice just having him in there. All the other guys are rowdy as hell at night. Myself included. But it was nice sleeping for a change. But I was going to go get some breakfast and take my broom for a spin. It didn't snow as much as I thought it would last night, plus it's semi warm out today."
"Sounds like fun." I said. I wanted him to ask me to join him. But I didn't want to invite myself in case he wanted to be alone.
"Well you can come if you want. In fact it would help me out a lot. I could practice my keeping you could do the same with your chasing!" He said growing with excitement.
Wanting to have some fun I decided to play with the situation. "Well I don't know. I kinda wanted to finish my essay..."
"You have 2 weeks to finish it! Please come with me!" He said now begging with his big gorgeous brown eyes.
"Alright fine!" I said putting my things away and waking out of the common room with him.

We sat down at a table and besides a few teachers in the room. We looked like we were the only ones up. We had our share of food and went back up to the common room to get dressed. I decided a that putting on a heavier jacket would be good enough with my sweats. So I met Oliver down in the common room and we stared on our way to the field.
"So I was thinking you could take turns helping each other out and then we could do some flying exercises? Sound good?" He asked me.
"Sounds great actually." I said smiling. "If McGonagall doesn't make you captain next year then I'll quit. You really know your stuff."
"Well I try to know as much as possible and thank you. I never really thought about being captain. But I guess I be the oldest and most experienced, so it would make sense."
"Yes it would, it's that and you are a great leader. I've learned so much from you this year. More than I have from Charlie anyway."
"Helping is what I'm there for. As keeper I don't really do anything durning some practices, so I can look at you guys and explain to you guys what you are doing wrong."
"See. Excellent leader. My point has been made."
"Well anyway we are here. You can start on that side I'll take the other."
We mounted our brooms and hurried into the field. Oliver had the quaffle with him and threw it to me.
"Warm up real quick. Toss it back and forth."
I nodded my head in agreement and we played catch for awhile. Finally he took his position at the hoops and I was shooting on him. He missed a total of 2 out of 10. So he was 80% accurate today. His usual is 90% or sometimes even 100%. We practiced for another hour or two going through some drills and such. Finally he asked if I was ready to head inside I nodded yes and we flew all the way to the castle doors.
"Well that was fun. Glad you came out with me." He said looking at me.
"Oh please you saved me from writing the rest of that essay."
"Ah indeed I did. Well I'm going to go visit Professor McGonagall. See you later!" He said walking towards her office.
I headed to the common room and just thought for a second. Oliver Wood. Overall he's a great guy, but what would Fred and George do if I told them I kinda liked Oliver. They have always been like brother to me so I don't want to disappoint them. So when I saw them in the common room sleeping on the couch I snuck up to my room and sent a letter to Lucy telling her what I just did the past 2 hours of my life.
"Dear Lucy,
Two words. OLIVER WOOD. I just spent the last two hours of my life playing Quidditch with him. I kinda like him like alot. Okay that's all.... How's your break!? Miss you!
Beth."
"This is going to be an awesome break." I said as I flopped onto my bed after sending Moe with Lucys letter. "And now to wake up Fred and George." I said as I got ready to sneak down the stair and scare my dear friends.