Year 6

"Is everyone alright?" I hear someone say.

A few grumbles around me tells me that everyone is alright, just tired and worn-out from the journey. I open my eyes and see that Mr. Weasley is helping a few of his kids up off the ground. George comes over and helps me up.

"Thanks." I mumble still sore from the fall. We help the others up and make our way to the Burrow.

Half an hour later we arrive home, Molly is running towards us and she seams to be crying. "OOHH! THANK HEAVENS YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT! I HEARD ABOUT EVERYTHING AND WAS SO WORRIED!" she says sobbing in to Mr. Weasley's chest. We all walk inside and all head to bed, it was a long night.

But as soon as I lay my head down on my pillow I think about what happened in the forest earlier that night-and realize I did tell anyone about it. Should I tell Mr. and Mrs. Weasley? I jerk up and sneak past Hermione and Ginny who are fast asleep in their beds. I quietly open and shut the door again and make my way to the twin's room. Their door is partly open, but they are both asleep. I walk on in anyway, the both shift in their sleep and George sits up.

"Beth?" he says rubbing his eyes. "whatareyoudoing" he manages to say in a yawn. Just then Fred sits up.

"What's all the commotion? Beth?" he says looking at me. "Whatareyoudoing." he asks yawning. You think I would be used to this think-alike thing by now.

"I have to tell you something." and I sit on the edge of Fred's bed and start explaining what happened to me in the woods.

"And Amycus... he was one of them in the masks? Are you sure?" asks George.

"Positive. Do you think I should tell your father? I just... i'm just worried about my mum." I say looking into my hands. Fred grabs one of them.

"Dumbledore is looking into your whole situation right? Tell him once we get to school, this can help him out! Dad wouldn't be able to do much... it's not like we can prove it was Amycus for sure, the Ministry would just say you were just imagining it." says Fred.

"Plus-i'm sure that they were just trying to get you to come out of your hiding spot." says George.

"I know, i'm just worried. I haven't heard from her in a long time... and the whole thing with my grandmother. I just don't know what to think anymore." I say. I hold Fred's hand tighter.

"Well school starts next week, ask Headmaster then!" Says George.

"Yeah Beth, George is right. There isn't anything that man can't solve!" Finishes Fred. I nod my head in agreement, and finish talking to the boys.  I walk to my room and before k decide to go to sleep I write a letter to Sirius.

"Padfoot,

I'm just writing because I need someone to talk to. I'm sure you head about the World Cup. Harry and I, along with everyone else are fine. But there is something that happened in the woods on our way out.

I got separated from the group at one point and was running away from the masked men, later I found out who they really were, and found myself being followed. I hid, and two men appeared shortly after. One of them is a man mum was seeing, he said some things-like my name and stuff about mum to get me to come out, but I knew, or at least thought at the moment he was lying. He's Amycus Carrow. He was wearing a mask and I think he's a Death Eater, I didn't get a look at his face so I don't know for sure if it was him. I just know it was his voice.

That's besides the point. He said something about mum that has me worried. I think she might be hurt-or will be hurt soon.

I need to know. Was she ever interested in being a part of-You-Know-Who's-clan... Because I feel like she's one of them now.