World Cup Troubles

"That game was amazing, I've never watched anything more exhilarating!" I say to Fred and George as we walk about to the tent for the night.

"Amazing. Krum was the best seeker I have ever seen play! Speaking of which. Odd how he caught the snitch right?" says Fred. The twins turn to me. Damn... that's right. I lost the bet.

"Alright, fine. But can I give it to you at home? I have only a few gallons on me at the moment." I say.

"Fine, but a day late and we will add interest." says George.

"You two are idiots." I say laughing. We finally make it to the tent, many people are still celebrating, but it is wild out there. So we just decided to stick to the indoors for tonight. I start to pack a few things back into my bag including my money, omnoculars and a few other things I bought today.

"Victor I love you..." George sings, I walk out of the room to see what is going on.

"Victor I dooo!" Fred joins in signaling us to join.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu!" the rest of us sing.

"Shut up." Ron say to us going a bit red from embarrassment. We all start laughing at this. Suddenly we hear a few screams and *booms* coming from outside the tent. Just then Mr. Weasley comes in from outside the tent.

"Sounds like the Irish got there pride on!" says Fred. We all laugh.

Mr. Weasley doesn't join, in fact he looks rather worried. "It's not the Irish," he walks around to tent to grab Ginny's bag. "We have to get out of here." he says handing her the bag. The rest of us gather our things and walk outside the tent. My mouth drops open at the sight of what is going on. Tents are on fire, people are running and people... in masks? are walking around chanting something. Then one of them sets fire to a near-by tent. Mr. Weasley is saying something, but I'm too far back to hear him. suddenly everyone starts running. I snap out of my daze and begin running after them. People are shoving and running in the opposite direction as me and I begin loosing sight of everyone.

"FRED!! FRED!!" I yell, but he can't hear me. I continue shoving and moving against the crowd. I make it to the edge of the woods and finally have time to catch my breath. "FRED! GEORGE! GINNY?!" I yell trying to see if I can hear them.

Nothing. I try to figure out where they must be heading when I realize my boot had become untied while I was running. Wait... a boot. I realize where they must have been heading-to the port-key. I tie my shoe and begging going towards the direction of the port-key though the woods. I begin hearing twigs *crack* from behind me. Someone is following me. I quickly make it behind a tree out of sight to hide from whoever is following me.

"The bloody girl went this way I know it! We have to catch her! She's getting closer to solving who we really are."

"Clam down Amycus and stop speaking so loudly, she could be around here somewhere."

"Who cares, let her hear us, I bet she wants to know where her precious mum is. Don't you Beth?"

I sit paralyzed in my spot. Amycus was the one who was with my mother before she cut me out of her life completely. I manage to catch a glimpse of him though the corner of my eye. Him and another man are only a few feet away from my hiding spot, if I make any noise they will hear me.

They are both wearing masks so I cannot tell who is who, but then I realize that they were the ones setting fire to all the tents before. I continue to hold my hand to my mouth. They continue walking around one of them starts walking my direction.

He's ten feet away,

now five,

until he is right my the trunk of the tree I am hiding behind. If he takes one step he will run into me.

He begins to lift his foot and as he is about to step, the other man calls.

"AMYCUS! They are here! GO!" and like the wind he disapperates. I let out a long sigh of relief and slowly get up from my hiding spot. The port-key should only be a few miles away from here. I have to get there now.

I take off in a run wondering why Amycus would be attacking people, and who the other man is. But what I cannot understand is why he was looking for me and why he was wearing a mask. My first thought was that they were Death Eaters... but that would mean that my mum... No. No. My mum is fine... they were just saying that to scare me.

I continue to run untilI I hear twigs snapping again. I freeze. I'm in a clearing.. there are no trees around me that I can get to without making a lot of noise. Suddenly I hear a faint whisper.

"Beth? Harry?" I realize the voice is Fred right away.

"FRED!" I yell. I don't care who hears me, I need to find Fred. I pull out my wand ready to attack someone, I begin running in the direction of the voice and suddenly knock into someone. I land on top of the person and I move my hair out of my face to see Fred. "FRED!" I say before locking lips with his.

"Where did you GO!" he asks gasping for air, before he continues to kiss me, even more passionately than before.

This time i'm the one who needs air. "I lost sight of you.." he pulls me to him again, until its his turn to speak.

"Never, never do that again. I thought you got hurt!" and finally we decided we had enough talking and just lay there kissing eachother. He rolls us over so hes now on top, He begins kissing me everywhere, hungry for more of me. I know this isn't the right time or moment to be doing this, but I've wanted this for a long time too. I let him continue this but then I grab his face,

"Fred-as much as i'm enjoying this, I don't think that now is the time." he leans into me one last time. His lips grazing over mine. I think he is about to go in for one more kiss, but then he leans back.

"That, was for killing the mood, but a teaser for what you will get next time." he says winking at me. "But you are right we have been out here for awhile, everyone is back by the port-key. Harry is still missing though, we need to find him." I nod my head and he helps me up.

We reach the port-key and Ron and Hermione are not around. "I thought you said Harry was the only one missing?" I say to Fred.

"He was... GEORGE! I found Beth! Where did Ron and-"

"They bloody left, went looking for Harry. I told them not to, but the already took off." said George. Holding a scared Ginny.

"They will be fine. Those three know how to handle themselves." I say-trying not to show the fear I have in my voice. Just then someone appears from the woods, I point my wand in that direction, only to see Mr. Weasley.

"It's only me. Where are the other three? We only have an hour to leave before the port-key is scheduled to leave." he says.

"Harry got separated, the others went looking for them. We would have all gone but I was also lost." I say.

"I'll be back. The area has almost cleared out." says Mr. Weasley before he disappears with a *crack*.

The four of us sit and wait, we now only have a few moments left before the port-key leaves. "If they are not back , we need to leave without them." I say. Everyone nods and begins to gather around the port-key. Thinking that we only have a few more seconds stomping of feet startle me. I see in the distance Harry, Ron, Hermione and Mr. Weasley running in our direction. That's when I look up at the sky, i see a skull with a snake-looking tongue whirling around the air.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Beth! Grab the boot!" says Mr. Weasley. I dive to the shoe and before I have a chance to think again we are zooming though the air, landing with a thud out in the valley near the Weasley's house.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I'm really sorry about the late update! I got sick last week and am now finally feeling better. So I know this was a short chapter, but the next few ones will hopefully be a little longer! Again, sorry about the wait!

Question Time:

What is your Hogwarts house? Use your Pottermore one if you have taken the quiz!

I'm a Gryffindor-always knew I was one :)

Please comment below and VOTE! You guys are amazing!