A not so fun Prank

The year has been going as smooth as ever. The only change in our classes were the extras we had to pick last year. I'm now taking Divination and Care of Magical Creatures, in addition to my usual classes. I would have loved to fit Ancient ruins into my schedule but seeing as it is at the same time as Divination I couldn't possibly fit it into my schedule. Unfortunately after a few months in Divination, I'm upset with my choice in class. Professor Trelawney is complete nut case. I have complete faith that she is a fraud who has no idea how tea leaf reading works.
Ron and Harry have become good friends of mine. Ron, mostly because the twins prank him all the time, and Harry because he laughs along with me when they prank him.
Harry also got onto the Quidditch team! He is our new Seeker! Everyone who was on the team last year minus Charlie is on the team again. Unfortunately that means that Oliver is our new captain. While at my tryout for chaser we had a really long awkward silence until the end when he told me I made the team. While I was relieved I made the team I was also angry that I had put myself into an uncomfortable situation with Oliver... FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. With him as our captain I'll have to listen to him along with getting advice from him. Yuck. But my love for Quidditch is stronger that my hate for him so I will just have to manage.
It's now October 31, Halloween. The twins and I LIVE for this holiday. The muggle saying "trick or treak" has a new version here at Hogwarts. It is what Fred, George and I like to call, "trick or be tricked." This is only used by us three, because no one can prank anyone like we can. This year the boys have been planing something special for a few new first years. One specifically by the name of Ronald Weasley.
"Guys! Just tell me what we are going to do to him!" I plead to Fred and George during the Halloween feast.
George finishes his bite of chicken and looks at me. "Ah. Not yet my dear. The element of surprise will be a huge help this year."
"Like George said. We need you to be surprised when we do something so we can finish the prank. You'll understand when the time comes." Said Fred.
"Whatever you say Captain Weasley and Weasley." I say sarcastically as Fred and George glow with pride. "I'm kidding you two are a bunch of idiots." I say rolling my eyes and laughing.
"Ouch. Not very nice." Says Fred, as George grabs his heart and starts fake crying.
I roll my eyes again and start to speak, "Oh come now guys I was onl-" I hear the Great Hall door open and see Professor Quirrell running down the center aisle.
"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! Thought you outta know." He finishes his sentence and faints.
The entire Great Hall erupts into chaos and I look at Fred and George.
"Guys. What did you do to him? I know I'm supposed to be surprised, but a Troll? What is it really?" I say to the completely calm thinking this is their prank.
"Beth. We didn't do this. There is really a troll in the castle." Says Fred and when he looks at me with his big brown eyes from across the table I know he is telling the truth. Suddenly I feel like vomiting all over the table. I'm about to when Professor Dumbledore basically screams over the students,
"SILENCE!" Everyone becomes quiet and awaits further instruction. "Now. House Prefects lead the way to the common rooms. Teachers follow me to the Dudgeons." He walks away from the head table and makes his way out a side door.
"GRYFFINDORS! This way!" Yells a very excited Percy. Wow, now that he is a Prefect he has power. Amazing. I follow the rest of the Gryffindors to the common room and await news.
"Hey Beth. Have you seen Ron?" Asks George.
I look around the room and try to spot a redhead. "Nope I haven't. Is he not in his room?" I ask now growing with concern.
"No I can't find him anywhere! Fred is looking around asking other first years. Apparently Harry and some girl named Herminone are missing also." Says George now growing with concern.
"I'm sure he's alright. He might just be- oh wait! George! There he is!" I say pointing to the entrance of the common room. He is followed by Harry and bushy hair girl, alright alright Herminone. They all smile at each other and make their way straight through the crowd of people watching and run into their dorms.
"Wonder what that was about. Why were they all dirty?" I ask looking at George.
"Who knows." He simply replies.
"Well our plan to prank Ron is a no go now. With the stupid Troll we have no time to do it!" Says Fred as he takes a seat next to George and I in the corner of the common room.
"What was the prank anyway? You can tell me now right?" I ask.
Fred and George look at each other for a second and Fred finally speaks up. "Alright I'll tell her. But Beth you may not like it. Fair warning. But trust me the end result would have been funny as hell." He pauses to let me laugh but I'm now concerned about what the prank was. "Okay... Well we were going to shove you into a broom closet with Ron. Lock the door. And leave you two be for... Oh an hour. Once the hour was up we were going to come get you and-". But he never finished his sentence.
"WHAT?" I scream making a few heads turn our way. I'm infuriated. They were going to lock me in a closet with Ron for an hour. "Who the bloody hell do they think you are?! That's not a prank. That's what you call treating your friend like shit! And your brother? He hardly knows me that's just punishment for the child. Grow up you two." I got up and walk to my dorm. I don't understand how the prank would result into anything from locking us into a closet, but no matter what it would be I don't want to hear it. Sometimes boys can be stupid.

************
So I know not a whole lot has been going on with Beth and Fred, but trust me. Things are about to get interesting. Just give it a few chapters to unravel!

Also THANK YOU ALL for the support! Love you all! Please comment and vote!