Finals and a Final Question

I awoke Monday morning and got dressed as fast as I could. Plopped my hair in a bun and began a last minute study for transfiguration. Before I knew it I saw people walking to classes and decided to follow. I was walking alone when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Oliver looking at me.
"Hey! What's up?" he said.
"No offense Oliver, but I need to get to my final. I'm freaking out right now." I said getting a tad frustrated.
"Oh. I'll talk to you later. Good luck!" He said walking away before I could say the same thing.

I got into my seat and have another 5 minutes in before the test starts. I get out my textbook and open to the chapter about animal transformations. I am looking up the spell when Fred sits next to me.
"Looks like I'm seated next to you for the final! Maybe I'll actually pass!" He said looking rather happy.
"Fred. Really I would love to talk but I need to study! I'm going to fail!" I said.
"Oh please. Beth. You are the smartest witch in our grade." He says as he closes my book. "You will be fine. Just go with it!"
I take a deep breath and nod my head. Before I could say anything else the tests were being passed out and I got to work.
Oh I know this! This one can only be the spell we learned last week. Oh. Drat. What is this one?

39) WHAT IS THE SPELL USED TO TURN SMALL ANIMALS (RATS, BIRDS, ETC.) INTO GOBLETS?

What is it? I know we learned it at the beginning of the year. What was it... It had a little saying with it. One... Two... Three... VERA VERTO!

I finished the rest of my test with ease. And to my surprise I was the first one done with all my finals in all my other classes.
"Potions was the most difficult. But I think I made an acceptable shrinking potion. At least mine wasn't green like Lucy's. The end color is supposed to be a bright yellow. Mine wasn't bright, but it was yellow. Defense against the dark arts was a easy test. Protection spells and such have always been my strong point." I finish telling Oliver at supper.
"Wow glad I got the play by play. Didn't miss a thing." He said winking at me.
"Sorry I didn't realize I was talking so much." I say blushing.
"It is true Beth. You literally have been talking the past 10 minutes. I'm surprised you had time to breath between words." Said George smiling.
"Oh gosh. Sorry guys. Anyway. Where is Lucy and Lee? I haven't seen them since finals!"
"No idea. Probably making out in a broom closet." Said Fred.
We all started laughing when someone said,
"Who's making out?"
We turn around to see Lucy and Lee taking a seat next to Percy.
"Oh no one Lucy. Unless you know something we don't..." Said George.
Lucy went red and Lee stuffed his mouth with food to hide his embarrassment. We all looked at each other and began laughing again. Fred went over to Lee and gave him a high-five and then made a kissing face at him.
"Gee-ouff Fred. At least I have the balls to do it. Unlike you." Lee said.
This made Fred turn pink and he sat back down. I turned to Charlie and asked "what did Lee mean by that?"
Charlie filled his mouth with chicken to avoid an answer. So I ignored the comment and began talking. To Oliver again.

The feast was great. Minus the fact Slytherin won the house cup. For the 7th year in a row. We all go back to our common room and pack for our departure tomorrow. I'm packing the last of my things when a brown barn owl comes into the dorm. Lucy screamed and ran away from the owl. So I walk over and take the letter from his leg. I see that it is addressed to me and open it.

"Beth,
Meet me at the 7th floor west wing tower."

"Lucy I'll talk to you later. I'm going me to take a walk."
"Or go see someone. Who is it from?" I show her the paper and she says, "well be careful. I'll come looking for you if you don't come back in an hour." She gives me one last stare down before I leave the dorm.
The common room is filled with people still. I'm about at the door when Fred asks, "where are you going at this hour?"
"On a walk. I'm really nervous about tomorrow."
"Want me to come with you?"
"No thanks Fred I just need to think awhile." I smile as I walk past him and through the door. I look at him one more time before the door closes and I swear I see disappointment in his face. Like he knows I'm lying.
"Ugh. Shake it off. Just go meet this person and go back to packing." I say to myself.
I get to the correct place and see no one there. I walk around and whisper,
"Hello? Anyone here?" I suddenly hear footsteps and turn around and see Oliver.
"Gosh you scared me." I say relieved it only him. "Why didn't you tell me it was you wanting to meet me here?"
"Because. I wanted it to be a surprise." He smiles. That perfect smile. And perfect eyes. They glow in the moon light and I become distracted for some time. I snap out of it and ask,
"So... Is there something you want to say?"
"Sorry. I had a speech prepared and everything. I just. Wow. You are so beautiful. I forgot everything I was going to say." He says as he grabs my hand. I'm freaking out now. Oliver Wood. Thinks I am beautiful?
"Anyway the real reason why I asked you here is because I wanted to ask you something."
"Okay. Ask away." I say trying to sound in control. When really I'm one step away from vomiting all over him.
"I was just wondering if you, if you Bethany May Violet. Would do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?"
My mouth drops and I have to force the word out of my mouth.
"Yes! Of course!" I say and he picks me up and hugs me.
"Good because I couldn't go another day without telling you how I felt about you, and if you would have said no. I don't know how I would have managed."
We talk for awhile longer but both decide to head back to the common room at separate times so people wouldn't stare. I go straight back up to my room and tell Lucy it was just a joke. She seams to believe me and we talk for awhile and go to bed. Then it hits me. I AM DATING OLIVER WOOD. AHHHHH!