Platform 9 3/4 Again

It is now mid-afternoon and the train is about to leave. We, the usual gang, climb out of our carriage and grab our belongings. Oliver asked if I wanted to sit by him on the train, but I really don't know any of his friends. So, I said I didn't want to annoy my friends by ditching them. He understood and decided to walk with me to the train instead.
"So. Have you said anything to anyone?" He asked.
"Oliver. It's been a day. Let's see how things go over the summer and if we are still together we can tell them when we get back." I said trying not to disappoint him.
"Are you sure you just don't want to upset someone?"
"What?"
"You heard me. I see how he looks at you." He looks up, and starts looking at Fred who waves at me to head to our usual compartment. "You don't want to hurt him, and I understand that."
Seeing that he knew more about this that I did, I nodded and gave him a hug before going over to the gang. "Bye." I told him turning around.
"Bye, Bethany May." He said while I gave him one last glance, before walking away.
I walked into our compartment and took a seat between George and Lucy, Fred and Lee were on the other side.
"What were you talking to your boyfriend about?" Asked George leaning over so only I could hear him.
"How did you know about that..." I ask him going completely red in the face.
His face goes from happy to serious. "Wait. You ARE dating Wood?" He asks.
CRAP. He was just teasing me. Well I can't get around this one now.
"George. Do not tell anyone. We want to see how it will work over the summer. And I thought you knew so I... Please don't tell Fred." I said begging him.
He looks at me and I know he isn't happy. "How could you do that. All year you have been giving Fred false hope that you like him. And now you are dating Oliver." He sighs and continues talking. "I'm not mad at you... But upset with what you did to Fred. He really likes you Beth. But I don't want him to hear it from me that you are taken, so I'll wait till the first week of school next term. If you don't tell him by then. I will."
He finishes his talk with me and straightens up and starts talking to Lee and Fred. I turn to Lucy and discuss what the summer will have in store for us. Then I remember.
"Guys. I meet my Grandma today." I say.
Everyone turns quiet and looks at me.
"Hey." Says Fred as he takes a quick glance at me. "You will be fine. She can't be worse than McGonagall."
I laugh a little and look him in the eyes. He turns away.
"You are right. I'll be fine. I just hope she has a lot of books."
Everyone gives me a strange look, but then I laugh at my own self and everyone joins in. The rest of the trip we talk about what my grandma can be like, and other plans everyone has. Charlie is apparently moving to Romania to study Dragons, and Fred and George have decided that If Percy gets house Prefect next year they are going to give him hell. Ron will also be at school next year, the twins little brother. Lucy starts telling us about the trip to Egypt her family has planned, when we start coming to a stop. This is it. I'm meeting my grandma. We all gather our things and promise to write to each other. Lucy and I hug and exchange a short and simple "I'll miss you this summer" speech. Lee and I shake hands and say we will write. That leaves me with the twin in the compartment. I open my arms for a hug and George is the first to react. He hugs me and whispers very softly in my ear, "you need to tell him." I pull apart and say,
"I know." I nod my head. Fred looks at us weird so I continue my sentence with, "I'll miss you too. Just think a few months and we will be in our third year! But don't worry I will." He nods as to say he understands and walks out of the compartment.
I then look at Fred who is just standing there. He clears his throat and says, "So. I will see you when term starts I guess." He awkwardly scratches his neck and starts to walk away.
"Wait? No hug?" I ask. I'm kinda surprised. Usually he isn't this weird around me.
"Nah. You should probably go hug your boyfriend though. He's waiting for you outside." I stare at him. How does he know. I'm speechless and I just stand there. He clears his throat again, grabs his stuff and says, "I wish you would have told us Beth. Are we not good enough to tell? I mean it's not like we don't know Oliver. You know what, just don't write to me, I don't want to hear about him all the time." And with that he walks away. I just lost my best friend.

**********************
Okay. So I am thinking about doing a few chapters from Fred's P.O.V. Any comments? Yes or no?
Also thanks for all the likes you guys! It really means a lot to me that you like my story! :)