The Quidditch World Cup

"Bethany... Bethany dear, time to wake up! You have a little journey to complete before you get to the site today." says a woman's voice.

"Murhhh..." I say while I sit up in bed, I look around me and see Molly now waking up Ginny. I let our a great yawn, before I decide to get up completely and head to the shower.

I quickly wash and head to my room, Ginny is up and is now on her way to the shower. 5 a.m. reads my watch, WHY IS IT SO EARLY? Then I remember why I decided to get up this early in the first place. The World Cup is tonight. Bulgaria VS Ireland, and best part is All the Weasley's (minus Molly), Harry, Hermione and myself all have a seat in the stadium, which is where we will be heading to at 7 a.m. so in a few hours.

I put on a little make-up just so I look awake this morning, and with a quick twirl of my wand my hair is dry and ready to go. Molly taught me this spell the other night, because that I am 17 now I can do magic whenever I please. I look at my hair, it is now so long it touches the middle of my back. Unlike my first year, where I had beautiful blonde curls, my hair has changed to an either really dark brown color, or it is just black-depending on the lighting. As well as a huge color change, I lost the curl in my hair and it is now completely straight. But with this new styling spell I can add a little natural wave to my hair that I have been missing so much. The power of magic.

As well as doing magic when I please, I also went with Arthur to the Ministry the other day and completed my apparition test, passed with flying marks. I now can pop in and out of a room without having to life a finger.

As for Fred and I well, we have had some moments to ourselves the past couple of days. Kisses in the garden, a long talk while doing the dishes, i'm surprised Molly hasn't caught us yet. Fred acts so casual all the time around me, but when his mother enters the room it is a different story. He scoots away from me until there is at least ten feet of space between us. Boys...how immature.

One more thing to catch up on, Sirius, I'm still not used to calling him dad, has outdone himself. Just like Harry received for his past birthday, I also got a Firebolt for my birthday from him. It was absolutely amazing, flying on that thing is basically a death wish, but it makes it all the more exciting. He also did admit to making the Map, with a few of his friends, while at Hogwarts. Turns out that Professor Lupin also had a doing in the making of this item. Harry offered it back to me when he heard this, but I told him that this was one of the only things his Father had as a teenager that is still here today and that he should keep  it. I swear he almost started to cry when I said this.. Nah I'm kidding, he was very thankful that I let him do so though. Anyway the map has helped him more than it as helped me.

Now, everyone is ready to go and we all gather around the table for a light breakfast, and head off towards the woods. Mr. Weasley says that we are meeting another person here and that we are taking the port-key together.

"I am super excited for this match tonight. How about you George?" I say asking him as we walk. Fred is on the otherside of George still wanting to keep distance between us around the family, George of course is the only one who knows. Okay, I told Ginny, but she keeps everything I tell her a secret so I am not worried.

"Excited is an understatement. This game is going to be Wicked. Want to make a bet?" he asks now looking at me.

"What kind of bet?" I say now interested in this boys words.

"Ten galleons...alright don't look too scared, okay. How about five galleons that Ireland wins," says Fred.

"BUT Bulgaria catches the snitch." says George.

"Do you guys plan that thing out.. where you finish the sentence for the other, or does it just happen?" I ask.

"It is a twin thing, don't change the subject at hand." says George.