Chapter 25

We woke up Natallie and Kurt before we left to go meet Zak. Kurt said that he couldn't and that it was time for him to go anyways.

   "Katie," Natallie said. Her French accent was still strong because she had only been in America for 2 years. I could tell she was thinking of what to say next. "Il a été difficile pour moi depuis que vous avez quitté."  She finally gave up English and spoke in French. 

   "What?" Sierra asked. 

   "She said that it's been hard for her since I left." I told Sierra. I was the only one that could understand her because nobody else spoke fluent French but me. After a little we started walking to the Castle.

        -At the Castle gates-

   "It's hard to look right, at you BAAAAABY. But here's my number. So call me maybe!!! " All 4 of us girls started rocking out. We slipped through the gates and kept singing. After a little I started doing cartwheels while I sang. Hannah joined me as we cartwheeled up the long driveway and to a big white tent.

   "Katie. Where have you been? Come on, time for your interview." Zak spoke over the music. I paused the song and stopped him before he turned and walked away. 

   "Wait! My friends have had experiences too. Can you interview them?"

   "We already have enough." He looked at Sierra, Travis, Natallie, and Hannah.

   "Can they do some reenactments?" I jumped in again.

   "I don't know. We have to get this all done tonight." He looked back at me.

   "Why are we rushing all of this? We have all of tomorrow to do some of this." I was so confused.

   "Because our investigation is going to be LIVE!!! That's why!!" He raised his voice a little and I could tell he was under a lot  of pressure and stress.

    Hannah gasped behind me and my jaw dropped. "What?! Are you kidding me?" I turned and looked at Sierra and Hannah and we all had the same idea. 

    "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" We screamed and jumped up in the air. 

   "Katie! Come on, we need to go!" Zak grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me away from my friends.

   "Wait!" Sierra said. "Can we get a picture with you?" She held up her phone.

   "Quickly." He said. Sierra handed me her phone and her and Hannah both stood on either side of Zak.

    I snapped the picture quickly.

   "I'm sorry to be like this girls but we need to go. Now." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

   "Bye! Text ya later!" I waved to them then Zak and I ran up the driveway and into the Castle where we met up with Nick and Aaron.

         -2nd floor-

    "This is the playroom. In this room there have been a lot of times where me and my big brother were playing and the door has slammed shut, locked and all the torches blew out." I pointed to the fire torches. 

   "Anything happen after that?" Zak asked.

   "Not really. I mean, we would freak out and start banging on the door until someone let us out."

   "Would you hear or see anything weird. Maybe like a warning or something." Zak asked again.

   "Well, there was this one time when I was 11. My step-brother,Chris, and I were taking a nap,"