Chapter 4

We got all the night vision cameras set up outside and inside our all our rooms and I was in the process of brushimg my teeth when I heard a sound comimg from the hallway.

   "What was that?" I said, spitting out my mouthwash.

   "What was what?" Zak asked as he pointed the camera towards me.

   "It sounded like it came from the hallway," I started opening the door when I heard a female voice whisper in my ear.

   "DEVIL'S CREATION" I swatted at my ear thinking there was an actual person whispering, but there wasn't so I ignored it and continued opening the door. The hallway the quiet and I didn't see anything but I did get chills.

   "What do you think it was?" Zak said. I'd been wondering about the noise so much that I forgot he was there. I turned a looked up and down the hallway twice and the third time I saw a girl about my age standing alone at the end of the hall.

   "It was just the girl," I said and turned to head back into the room. Zak stopped me with his hand and turned me back around to look at the hall again.

   "What girl?" He asked. I was a little confused because when I turned around again the girl was still standing there. But I figured I must show him so I walked staight up to her. She started to back away but then I started talking to her.

   "Hey, what's you name?" I didn't talk to her like she was 2 because I would have felt really stupid. "Is there something you want? Did you make the noise out here?"

   "YES" I soon as I heard her Zak gasped.

   "What?" I turned to ask him. He was still recording and his confusion was getting on my nerves.

   "Did you hear that? Something just said yes."

   "Yea, it was-" I turned around and faced the girl. "What's your name?"

   "CALVINA RUSSELINA." It was a familiar name and this time, after I heard it I realized I could see through her a bit and then, Zak wasn't the one to gasp.

   "Oh my god! It's ghost! She's a fucking ghost!" I turned and ran. I heard a faint yell from the same voice and it said something that chilled my spine.

   "REMEMBER ME! ALWAYS REMEMBER ME!" That was the last thing I heard from her before Zak, Nick, AND Aaron were in the hallway trying to calm me down.

   "Whoa whoa whoa." Zak both his hands on my shoulders trying to stop me from running straight out of this hotel. I fought him because I really did not want to calm down and stay in this place. People were starting to come out of their rooms so Zak pushed me into our room with Nick and Aaron following and recording. I still fought but Zak was able to get me on the bed which seemed to calm me down.

   "Katie, can you see ghosts?" He asked, he still had his hands on me a he kneeled in front. I nodded. A single tear rolled down my cheek as he was asking more questions. "Then why are you crying?" It was extremly hard to answer but I was able to choke out the words.

   "You would too once you found out how she died." How I knew this, I had no clue but I felt a connection and it was hard to ignore.

   "How did she die?" Nick asked.

   "I'm not telling. All I will say is her name." They all looked at each other. Aaron shrugged, they were still recording.

   "Well, what's her name?" One of them asked but I don't know who because I couldn't look at them.

   "Calvina," I sobbed, "Russelina," I sobbed more. After I said her name Zak got up and all of them left the room. I heard them talking but I was too tired so I went to bed. I kept the necklace on because I was really hoping it would bring me some protection.