Chapter 3

When I woke up I was in a car and I heared muffled voices. I couldn't remember what happened but I was about to scream for help because when you wake up in a car and have no clue why, you get scared. I rubbed my eyes and I noticed I was resting my head on something, or someone. I lifted my head to see what it was. It was a man, he had a black shirt on and and his brown hair combed back. There was a deep giggle that came from behind me, then an even deeper voice following.

   "Hey look, sleeping beauty's awake."

   "Really?" I heared another voice come from up front. My eyes were still out of focus so I couldn't see who it was.

   "Yeah check it out," the same voice said again. I moaned because I had a pounding headache.

   "Where am I? Who are you? I'm warning you my dad's a cop," my voice sounded really hoarse so I doubt I sounded very intimadating. Yet again I heard laughter so I rubbed my eyes again and I could see everything crystal clear. I looked around and there they were. Zak, Nick, and Aaron. I gasped when my memory started to come back. First I looked at Zak who was sitting in the front seat looking back at me and smiling. Then I looked to my right where I saw Aaron, with his phone taping me, smiling back at me as well. Then I looked at the man next to me, the one I was sleeping on, and saw it was non other than Nick. I kept looking back and forth between them just to make sure this was real.

   "What happened? Where are we going?" I was way too excited to wonder how I got to the car, so I asked simple questions. Aaron was the first to respond to my questions, still recording.

   "You passed out at the airport so one of us had to carry you to the car," I could tell he was trying so hard not to laugh.

   "By one of us you mean me," Nick was the one to respond.  

    "Oh so that's how I got here," I said. Zak was the next to say something.

   "Oh yeah well I had to carry her bags," Once he said that I realized he had to have carried Clayton's box too. I gasped, "What? Was that a bad thing?" He was confused.

   "Was there a box with it too? Did you look in it? Please tell me you didn't look in it."

   "No, no one looked in it. Why?" I let out a sigh of relief. Clayton specificly told me not to let anyone look in it but me and I was going to keep it that way. I looked back at Aaron who wasn't recording anymore and I responded half-heartedly.

   "No reason," after that I felt my butt vibrate and it startled me so I jumped a little and accidently let out a tiny yelp, which made all of them looke at me, "sorry, text message."

ARE YOU OFF THE PLANE YET?

It was Clayton.

YES. I'M ACTUALLY IN THE CAR ON MY WAY TO THE LOCATION WITH THE GUYS. WHY?

LOL NO REASON. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU SAW THE YOUTUBE VID.

WHAT VIDEO?

OH I DONT KNOW MAYBE THE ONE ABOUT YOU PASSING OUT!!!!! LOL I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!

WHAT!!!!!! THEY POSTED THAT ON YOUTUBE??!!!

LOL YEAH ITS ONE OF AARONS VLOGS.

WHATS IT CALLED?!

CONTEST WINNER FAINTS AT AIRPORT!

   "You posted me fainting at the airport on YOUTUBE!" I shouted at Aaron.

   "Yeah," he said.

   "And you didn't tell me?!?!?"

   "How could I? You were passed out." He started laughing.