Chapter 6

-The next morning-

When I woke up all my covers had disapeared. I rolled over and moaned but saw a sleeping face next to me. I screamed and fell out of bed. Who the hell is in my bed? But more importantly, HOW DID THEY GET IN MY ROOM!? I took another look at the 'sleeping beauty' that stole all my covers. It was Zak. What is he doing in my bed? Why was he in my room? I walked over and tried to wake him up when I thought, if normal Zak swings at me than what would hangover Zak do? I pushed the thought aside and proceeded to wake him up when I stopped myself again. This would be the perfect photo opportunity. I snapped a pic and sent it to twitter with the caption, 'this is what u get 4 sleeping in MY bed!'.

I walked over and shook him over and over again. If he was going to randomly appear in my bed my no reason, I was not going to be gentle with him. He didn't wake up after I had shook him so I did what my grandpa used to do to wake us up. I walked into the bathroom and filled a cup with ice cold water and turned on my phone. If I was going to has the opportunity to pour water on Zak Bagans, I was video taping.

"I gave you the choice of the easy way or the hard way and you choose the hard way." I said to my phone. I turned the camera towards Zak and noticed something that made this joke even better, he was shirtless. "And your shirtless too so that will make it even colder." I did a little evil chuckle then focused the camera on his face which was my target. "Wakey wakey Zak." I dumped the bottle all over his face and chest. The bottle wasn't even half empty when he shot out of bed.

"Holy shit! What the fuck was that for?" I could already tell he was pissed but I didn't care because it was hilarious! He dryed himself off with the sheets and I was still laughing. I turned my phone off and calmed down enough to reply.

"That, my shirtless, shivering friend, was for sleeping in my bed without permission AND not getting up when I told you to." I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing again.

"Sorry mother." He had attitude in his voice but I knew he was joking so I played along. I splashed more water on him and he flinched.

"Don't you get smart with me young man." I pointed to the door. "Now march straight over to your room and get dressed into something nice." I kept a straight face as he looked at me and chuckled. He hung his head and walked over to the door.

"Why does it always happen to me?" He mumbled under his breath.

"I heard that mister." I said as he shut the door. After the door clicked, I relaxed. It was so difficult keeping a staight face the whole time but once he left I started laughing again. I pulled myself together and started packing up my things because unfortunatlly I was leaving today. I really didn't want to go because the guys were so funny and awesome that I wanted to keep it forever. I sighed. I kept packing when I came across a box in the corner of my room. What was that? I walked over and saw the label scribbled on the top of it.

FOR KATIE, ONLY IF YOU MISS US

It was the mystery box Clayton had given me. It's weird, I've been with the guys for at least 2 weeks now and I just now thought of my family. I wondered how their vacation went. Did they have fun? Are they home yet? I shrugged and put the box with my bags when Nick came in.

"Hey, you ready?" He poked his head in the door.

"Almost. I just need help carrying my things downstairs." I lifted one of the bags off the bed as Nick came in to help. He grabbed the biggest suitecase and Clayton's box. "No! I'll take this one." He looked at me then handed me the box and grabbed another bag.

We walked downstairs to the lobby when I felt a strong wind of freezing cold air swirl arond me like a hurricane. My hair wasn't moving at all and neither were my clothes. I shivered and stopped where I was. It almost felt like something passed right through me then repeated it over and over. I had difficulty breathing because it felt like someone was choking me and pushing their thumbs harder and harder on my throat. I gasped for air but I still couldn't breathe and I was starting to feel dizzy.