Chapter 19

After I pittied myself for a little I limped upstairs and hopped in the shower to try and get the mud off me.

 Once I scrubbed my skin raw and washed my hair like 5 times. I got out and got dressed into a beautiful black dress. It only hung over my left shoulder and left my other one bare and exposed. It was a little baggy around my bust and stayed that way until it reached my white belt then it became tighter and tighter the more in ran down my curves. It wasn't a really short dress but it ran about half way down my thighs. The lacey design complimented my skin tone and perfectly molded hips.

   I will tell you right now that I am NOT a skinny little flat twig-like creature. I do have a nice body and sometimes my old friends would get jealous because everything came naturally.

   Once I was done slipping into my dress, I put on a pair of my nices high heel boots. I dryed my hair then quickly did my make-up and styled my hair. Once I was done I snapped a picture of my reflection in my full length mirror and admired it. I put my phone in a cute poutch along with a small mirror and some cash then came out of my room.

   I went downstairs to see Zak hunched over the counter looking at something.

   He had on a short sleeve dress shirt with dress pants and leather shoes. He styled his hair in the normal Zak-Fin with a clean shave and his watch on his left hand along with a cool looking bracelet. His plain black shirt was tucked in and his pockets were full with probably his wallet, his phone, and his car keys.

   "What are you looking at?" I asked while walking over to him.

   "Just some pictures." He said while he flipped the page. I got a closer look at it and noticed that was my sketch pad. I had left it on the table!

   "Hey, that's mine!" I grabbed it from him and held it close to me. I didn't let anybody look at my pictures because they were personal and most of them involved Ghost Adventures.

  "You're really talented." He said.

   "Yeah. I know." I held the sketch pad close to me. Then I peeked at which drawing his stopped at. It was one of my dreams I had as a little kid. I would always be visited by a union soldier and he would obey me like I was his general.

   "Why can't I see them?" He asked.

   "Because." That was the best excuse I could come up with. "There's only one that I want to show you." I flipped throught the book until I found the one I need to show him.

   "Whoa." He said when I flipped the pad around.

   "This is what I saw in Jamaca." I handed him the picture and he looked at it in awe. After awhile he took a picture of it and sent it to Aaron and Nick.

   "Okay. Let's go." He put it back on the counter.

   We turned all the lights off and locked the doors before we walked to the driveway and got in the car.

             -At the resturant-

   When we pulled in I got out of the car and saw that we were going to be dining at one of the best resturants in Vegas.

   We walked inside and I was in total awe. The front counter had a HUGE fish tank behind it filled with any kind of fish and underwater creature you could imagine. The whole place was lit with candle-light chandliers that hung in a pattern throughout the resturant. Many people were already dining with loved ones and friends, chatting among themselves in a sea of gossip.

   Zak and I waited in a short line and when we got to the counter Zak leaned over and spoke softly to the woman behind it.

   "Reservations for Bagans." He said in a hush. She flipped through her little notebook then when she found our name, escorted us to our table.