Chapter 30

-3 days later-

    Zak and I were heading back to Vegas after they were done with their investigation in Georgia. Zak just pulled into the driveway when a thousand of my friends came running from Ginger Grace's house and hugged me. After a while of reuniting with everyone we decided to all have a pool party at my house so everyone ran home quickly and got their bathing suits and I ran upstairs to grab mine.

    While I was gone, Zak must have gotten a girlfriend because there was a woman in his office looking through papers. I didn't stop to ask questions and ran into my room to get ready. Zak had put all my bags on the floor so I had to figure out which one of them had my swim suits in it. I was looking through everything when all my friends ran up the stairs and into my room.

    "Hey, why aren't you ready yet?" Sara asked. She was wearing a light blue strapless one-piece with a flower on it.

    "I'm looking. Trust me, it would be a lot easier if  my stuff was unpacked and my room was back to the way it was." I kept looking.

    "We can help you unpack some of your clothes." All 4 of us started putting my clothes back in my closet and we were done in 20 minutes. I found my red and black stripped strapless bikini and got changed. Before we went back downstairs, Miya suggested taking a picture of all of us in our swimsuits and put it on Twitter. We all agreed and posed in front of my dresser mirror and smiled.

    We all quickly ran outside and jumped in the pool. Sara, Miya, Casey, and I were all laying on our towels on the concrete when Zak came out.

    "Girls, do you want anything for dinner? I'm going to the store." He waited for an answer but nobody was hungry. "Okay then. I'll surprise you and Katie, I need to talk to you." He had a look on his face that told me he was a little nervous.

    "Okay but can you swim with us afterwards? Please." I begged. He didn't answer. All he did was point to me then point inside.

    I walked inside and saw the woman sitting at the counter. I figured he was going to introduce me to her so I smiled.

    Her hair was a medium long light brown with a few blonde streaks peeking out from behind her ears which were pierced. She wasn't wearing any make-up so I figured she wasn't an uptight Barbie doll which made me like her even more. When she stood up to shake my hand she looked to be around 5'8 to 6'0 tall. Her nails were filed and painting white, like she had done them herself. She smiled at me when our hands connected and I figured she was in her late 20's to early 30's.

    "Hello, I'm Lynn. I've heard so much about you." Her voice was medium pitched and she talked a little fast.

    "I'm Katie. I have heard nothing about you." Zak gave me a look. "What? It's true." I joked back.

    "Oh don't worry Hun. I love people with a sense of humor." She looked over at Zak then back at me.

    "Hun? You guys are dating?" I crossed my arms and looked at Zak.

    "Yeah. That's what I wanted to tell you." He grabbed Lynn's hand and I rolled my eyes a little bit.

    "Okay, I'm fine with you two or whatever but save your lovey-dovey adult stuff for the bedroom." I turned around and started walking back outside. "And no kissing." I said before I shut the door.

          -May 27th, 2013-

    I woke up to Zak turning my lights on and off and on and off. I threw a pillow at him to make him stop and he laughed.

    "Don't make me come in there." He joked.

    "I don't feel good. Go away." I coughed. My voice was scratchy and barely audible. I kept coughing. Zak came in and sat on my bed. He brushed my hair out of my face.