Tom riddle

Y/n Is in the Triwizard tournament and meets Tom at the tower

I was stargazing a top of the hogwarts astronomy tower when I heard someone walk up the stairs to the level I was on.

" we meet again y/n "

" hello tom"

He walked over and leant on the rail beside me

" I don't remember telling you my name how'd you figure out"

" you dare underestimate me, dumb mistake"

" I can't tell wether your being a bitch as a defence mechanism or it's just your personality"

I grabbed the book from his hand and threw it off the balcony before turning to face him.

"personality"

He scoffed now looking at the book that was falling from the tower.

He turned to face me

" you have to buy me a new one"

" what halfblood rich riddle can't buy a lousy book"

" what don't you know"he quizzed trying and failing to hide the shock I knew he was lying about his blood status.

" I know you didn't put your name in the goblet, I know your father is the dark lord and you were raised by your mother, who despises you. I know you lie about blood status and I know you thrive on making everyone fear you"

And for the first time in probably his life Tom riddle was speeches.

" surprised you didn't I"

He seems to be studying me surprised how I knew this.

" yeah you did"

I smiled and went back to leaning on the balcony.

" you put your name in yet"

" of course I did I can't help but want adventure"

He did what I think was his version of a smile   and then stopped leaning on the balcony.

" we must go before We're caught talk tomorrow tommy boy"

And before he could say anything about me calling him tommy or messing up his hair when ruffling it I was already gone.

And for the first time Tom riddle had a feeling, he needed to get to know her, and he wouldn't stop until she was his.