Oliver wood

Me and Oliver had been living in a little cottage about 14 miles from Hogwarts and hogsmeade.
We decided here of all places because it was close to Oliver's parents and I could still see my sister that still attended hogwarts.

We graduated me last year and Oliver 2 years ago. Our relationship was easy to maintain in the year I attended school and he didn't as he lived close to hogsmeade and would see me on weekends.

We met when Oliver became gryfindor captain and the next year I became Hufflepuff captain.
He then seems got hang around me more eventually asking me out six months after our meeting. He held a special place in my heart, my soulmate, my first and above all my protector.

I had been massaging Oliver's shoulders for fun in our living room when we heard a knock on our door. " I'll get it" Oliver said before getting up and leaving to the door.

" percy?" Oliver questioned when he saw the red head standing outside the door. " they got to infuriating I left I can't do the bloody arguments, is my favourite Hufflepuff here I need hugs"

I immediately left and ran into the room. " hugs who needs hug- carrot top!" I exclaimed taking up the open spot in his extended arms.
I can't help I give amazing hugs.

" I hate to do this but you said if I never needed a place to crash o could stay-"

" are you kidding of course, this is going to be like a huge group sleepover, movies, popcorn, baking competitions it'll be like Hogwarts all over again!"

" you gave her chocolate or sugar didn't you?"
Percy asked nodding to me who was getting stuff to make cookies for no reason other then there cookies.

" I'm not gonna answer that, y/n calm down and bake while I show Percy his new room"
I heard Oliver call from my spot in the kitchen.
I don't know what he's talking about of course I'm calm.

Later the 2 boys were watching me roll the cookie dough balls on there stools. Oliver reached over for one but I smacked his hand away. " HEY!"

" hands of Scottish bot" I glared and he decided not to try and steal anymore cookie dough.