Hermione granger

CALLING HERMIONE LOVERS

IM DOING A X FAN FIC
Title: HEART LIKE YOURS
reader is in hufflepuff
Fem x fem

This is a snippet of it;

We were in the forbidden forest, Hagrid had asked me to meet him in the forest and I was beside his hut when I saw him but he wasn't alone. He had Harry and Ron with him but what caught my attention was that he had her with him. Trotting along side him.

She saw me and her smile lite up her face. She jogged over and stood next to me. We exchanged smiles as that was all we could do at the moment.

Hagrid led us into the forest and we asked where we were going, me and hermione managed to seperate ourselves from the group for a moment, to wich the moment we were alone she kissed my cheek. " how are you my love?" She questioned.

" better now your here, sneak to my dorm tonight, please?" Her smile grew wider and she laced her fingers with mine slipping me one of her rings. " you had me from sneak to my dorm princess-"

We heard Harry calling out for us so we panicked at an excuse till with quick thinking I dropped to my hands and knees.

Harry found us and asked what happened. " I fell over and hermione was helping me" she got the message and pulled me out and started brushing the dirt of me. She grabbed my hand and told Harry to lead us to where the others where.

Ron looked at our hands but then saw the dirt and fell for it completely. We were lead to a giant and Hagrid explained something but all of a sudden it was charging towards us and grabbed hermione.

" MIONE!" I yelled. Hagrid said something about do not grab and Ron tried hitting grawps leg with a branch, but the branch only broke in half.

Hermione then ordered grawp to put her down and when I heard the authority in her voice my stomach turned in knots. God my girlfriend was hot.

She was put down and Ron ordered grawp to stay away from her. I could tell he was trying to impress her but she just stepped closer to me and I put my arm around her.

" you ok?" I asked and she nodded. " just needs a firm hand is all"

Grawp was rummaging for something and picked up what seemed to be bike handlebars, he rung a bell and we all looked at him.

" I think you've got an admirer" Harry said perplexed watching the giant. He rung it once again then gave it to Herminoe and she rung it back.

It was a sweet little gesture that made me smile at how caring she was.