tom riddle

Tom never would admit that he had fallen in love with y/n. Y/n was the only one who he would ever bring himself to care for. He adored his girlfriend and was finally ready to admit it.

He grabbed her a mini cauldron cake for her to eat because knowing her she was probably starving. He went into the common room and before he could even ask he heard, " she's in her dorm riddle"

he walked to her Dorm and opened the door to see y/n in the middle of changing from school clothes to comfy clothes. She had her fluffy slippers and her bike shorts and was pulling on one of toms sweaters over her sports bra.

Tom closed the door quietly and snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

" do you really need a top on?" tom questioned and y/n laughs before slipping on the oversized top and turning around to her boyfriend wrapping her arms around his neck.

" hi baby" y/n smiled kissing his jaw and tom began smirking. " not right now love. Ooh cauldron cake gimme" y/n unwrapped her arms from neck and lent to grab the cake then returned to her boyfriend.

" what's up?" y/n questioned when she finished the cake and tom had moved them to her bed.
" I wanted to tell you something princess." y/n moved her head to look up at her boyfriend and nodded and Tom continued.

" I love you darling and I'm in love with you " Tom whispered and y/n looked up at tom and grinned. " I love you too my king" y/n smiled and leant up to kiss toms jaw again and made her intentions clear when she only moved her lips down his jaw to his neck and not just away.

Only a minute later y/ns curtains were drawn her dorm was locked and y/n had a locking spell and silencing spell on her dorm.