George wealsey

Part 1 of the Christmas duo

Happy Christmas to those who have it today😌

It was Christmas morning and yet I wasnt excited. It was my first Christmas as well, an orphan. Mum and dad died in the battle and I'm an only child.

Though someone made it bearable. The sleeping ginger next to me.the Weasley family made it through the battle with there whole family in tact, so they decided to take me on as an extra member of the family.

I was going to be anyway as o caught George looking at engagement rings last night but oh well. I was trying to figure out a way of waking George up in style while not dying.

So I grabbed my pillow smacked him with it then bolted out of the room down the stairs to where Fred was waiting with hot chocolate.

Soon I heard the grumpy ginger come down the stairs. " go go go go" Fred urged and I hid behind the tree.

" where is she Fred I know your hiding her!" George asked as I tried my best not to laugh.
I thought I succeeded on evading the grumpy twin. That was until I felt arms wrap around my waist lifting me off the floor and carrying me then throwing me on the couch.

" you see y/n I was sleeping peacefully, that was until I heard giggling then my face being smacked with a pillow. Do you know who hit me in the face?"

I just smiled using my knuckles in a attempt to hide my smile. Though that was a failed attempt when George full on body slammed me.

" I'm not and you woke me up I'm mad you left me before I got a kiss" he pouted. I'm smiled and kissed him then after a satisfactory amount of Fred disgust noises I handed the twins there boom whackers so they could wake up the rest of the house.

Soon after about five minutes all the grumpy Weasleys were down stairs with hot chocolate sitting around the tree.

Molly and Arthur sat together on one couch, while Fred, Ron bill and Charlie tried jamming together on the seater while I sat happy on George's lap on the floor with hermione next to me holding Ron's hand. Then Ginny and femur on the other side.

Fleur was now happily accepted in the family thanks to me and bill.

" who's handing out present I want to open them!" Ron called then bill got off the couch pushing Ron off on his way and started handing them out.

We all got Weasleys sweaters, though mine sat neatly folded and George's one was now on me.
" y/n no! Just let me wear it at-least once you have your own right there!" I hit him
Over the head with the boom wacker and stood up to give everyone my presents.

They all got specialised presents and I was quite proud of all of them. After fleur, and hermione did the same George moved me off his lap on to hermiones while he disappeared to get something.

Everyone started smiling at me and i got very confused. " what's happening I hate suprises"

" you'll like this one trust me y/n" hermione said. George came back holding a box and I was very confused.

When ever I get nervous I start giggling, so I was all giggles at this point when sat opposite me and gave me the box.

I heard something in the box moving and got very excited. I found the opening and lifted the lid off. " wait what is that?" I saw something furry in the box and pulled it out.

 " wait what is that?" I saw something furry in the box and pulled it out

My hair dropped when I held the fluff ball in my hands. " his names bean, cause he has cute little toe beans" he explained when he saw me look at the collar on his neck. " the rest of his stuff is under my bed"

I put the cat down and got off Herminoe's lap and hugged him then went back to play with bean but he wasn't there. Instead he was with Charlie and everyone else was playing with the fluff ball.

" best present ever!" Ginny called when bean padded over to her. " technically it's y/n's but we can share"

As soon as George said my name bean came over to me.

" I thought you needed something to cheer you up today, merry Christmas my love" George smiled as I was tickling under beans chin.

" you were enough to cheer me up today, and everyday but thank you for the kitten" I responded, then kissed George's cheek then went back to the kitten that was now rolling around the floor.