Oliver wood

Why must I be in a relationship with someone who has such a obsession with something I hate no freaking despise.

I would much rather be sitting in my nice warm common room then here, in the rain, cold and sopping wet. While I am watching my boyfriend play i would much rather do it from the safety of my room.

No in my complaining Oliver fell. And it was those damn beaters fault. I ran down to the pitch to my now unconscious boyfriend who was being carried off the pitch,

A few hours later i was allowed to sit with him after his check over. I was just lazing when I heard a shift in the sheets. I looked I've r and Oliver was sitting up looking at me.

" before you start- yeah I got nothing I promise I'll be careful next time sweetheart please forgive me"

" I forgive you Ollie. Just don't die because of it my love. I know you love that torture Merlin god awful sport so I won't stop you from doing  it, but I'm going to annoy you about it until your death, wait there's no escaping because your stuck with me forever"

" and when we die?" He questioned

" it's cute you think death can get you out of this relationship love." I then kissed his forehead.

" it's official. Im in love with a crazy girl" he spoke and I tapped his cheek.

" your crazy girl now rest up" I then left the hospital wing to my head warm common room and fell asleep on the couch to all the ways I can make my boyfriends life a living hell.