George weasley

i know i do alot of george but i love him and this is so cute!! inspired by the song dumb love

We had that young love, We had that dumb love

The minute George and I met I knew. He had the goofiest smile and those gorgeous eyes. Of course he's funny but he's also incredibly sweet. We were best friends at first. Friends the minute we met on that train. he's always been my loveable goofball. my favourite thing he does his is hugs. wether bear hugs, cuddling , hugs from behind or when i'm sitting down and he puts his gorilla arms around my shoulders like a personal George necklace. His hands make a nice necklace too. we always had stupid little games like who could make the other laugh in class. Who would moan first during a kiss, who wanted more cuddles, Who would start a food fight first.

We had that you jump and I'm jumping, Crazy kind of something

he helped me through my darkest periods and if i didn't have him i simply wouldn't be here. Or if i was i would be alone and miserable. He helped me be myself. Though i think he regrets it because i'm a physco energetic crazy person who loves attention and cuddles but he seems to love it. We always prank people together and if one gets detention the other purposely gets detention so we can suffer together. it's always a bad idea to seperate us, we learnt this over the first holidays we had when we were dating. mum and dad actually flewed me to the burrow to stop me complaining and pouting. To be honest they were probably sick off me but George almost broke my ribs when he came down the stairs that morning because apparently he had been the same and molly was close to doing the same thing.

I've tried, but can't deny, I've never been the same

When we first started dating we were both so terrified of fucking it up because if we broke up it would ruin the friendship and thats what took us so long to get together in the first place and maybe we never would've if the fire whiskey and drugs we took that night hadn't fulled our confidence. After that night getting together just made sense and I don't know that we were together, i don't know how we lasted before.

we got so high, Kiss like heroin

as i just said after that night it was easy to get together. everything we kept hidden broke free that night and it was brilliant and has been since. the idea of being with anyone else fully disgusts me. I would never love someone like i do George. Everything about him is addictive. His kisses are probably one of my favourite things ever. They can be cute, passionate, Calming, SEXY whatever he want's them to be and i'm all here for it.

writing this made me so happy because i had just shifted and George was being extra cute in my dr and this song just makes me happy every time i listen to it because it just reminds me of him and i'm sorry if this was over the top my emotions took over the key board.