Mattheo riddle

In Wich Mattheo's twin sister kills there farther

Harry and Voldemort's dance of death was being lit by the coloured sparks coming from their Wands that bounced off the broken mirrors and broken glass around the broken down hall.

The body's of the ones who gave there lives around them as well as the injured and the mourning. That's partially the reason why this war started. To honour the ones who sacrificed there lives so they did not die in vain.

No one could tear there eyes away from the battle of light vs dark. At the end of this they would either relish in victory or try and live out the final moments of there lives.

" you'l never win potter, you can't kill me" the dark lord yelled even though the light coming from Harry's wand was eating away the light coming from the dark lords.

" you can die you have no more horcruxes and your right I can't kill you-" the light stopped as both stopped Harry lowered his head but looked up and smirked. " but she can"

All of a sudden another green light lite up the hallway and the one who had caused so much pain, the one who prided himself on being imortal dropped to the ground as nothing more than a dead scumbag who finally got what he deserved.

Everyone's eyes drifted to who had saved them. Voldemort had been killed by his own daughter, by love, by his greatest weakness.

Y/n pov

No one dared to move. They all just stared at the dead villain on the floor. No one had the balls to check if he was dead so I decided to.

I walked from the spot I was standing where I had killed my farther up to him. He was laying on the ground after dying a frail human death.

Harry's eyes glued to mine and I could tell what he was asking. " he's dead" I state and the great hall burst into tears of joy and cheers of victory.

I didn't feel so great though. I had killed 73 people during the battle. All of whom where dads followers and all in protection of my friends. Though in protecting some I betrayed others. Killing there parents or siblings or family.

Perhaps the worst betrayal was to my own brother. My twin. First I left him behind when I escaped the life we both didn't want. Then he thought I was dead for two years and then I killed our farther right infront of him.

He moved from his spot that he was frozen on up towards our farther. I thought he was going to kill me or say goodbye to him but no. Instead he kicked the dead body in the ribs then full on stamped on his face.

" that's for tearing my twin away from me you fucking piece of shit" he yelled After continuing to kick and stamp on the dead body on the floor.

" I-I'm sorry brother" I managed to choke out and he looked at me with a look of sadness in his eyes. Though clearly it wasn't for farther because he was just kicking the crap out of him.

" I thought you were dead sis" he whispered and I nodded. " I'm sorry" He didn't say anything he just said teepee over our farther and wrapped his arms around me.

" it's just us now little sister" he said quietly and I pulled away. " that's all we need"