Oliver wood

Is it playing with fire to be in secretly dating your best friends best friend. Me and Percy are incredibly close, we are next door neighbours and have been friends since I moved in when I was 10.

I'm a half blood, dads a wizard and mum while being gone is a squib. It broke her when she found out that both her daughter and her husband could live the life she never could she took off leaving the toddler and the husband alone.

So far I'm like a classic cliche story, sad back story and dating and in love with her near-brothers best friend. " oi, l/n" I was hit with a dodgeball.

I should of never introduced Oliver and Percy to muggle sports. Well really Oliver, Percy just sat and sulked the whole time.

" watcha want wood?" I asked, kind of proud of the alliteration I just performed. " I wanted to give you a present".

" it was your idea to stay secret, shouldn't we do this tonight on the pitch" he lowered his head in shame.

He hated keeping us a secret but he was still trying to figure out a way to tell Percy without dying. Percy was protective. Very protective.

" I know but I felt you should have this now." He responded handing me a little black box.
" oh my Merlin how many times have i told you I don't need a gift every second day" I sighed though half laughing because I've told him multiple times.

" it's every fifth day and you need to know your appreciated and that I love you" I sighed but took the box and opened it. It was a pair of silver studs shaped like clovers because he always said I was his lucky clover.

His reason- Because I was hard to find yet a tressaure to call his. Cheesy yes but that's Oliver.

" thank you darling" I said when I finished admiring the earrings. I kissed his cheek then put them in my ears.

" I'll see you tonight ok?" He asked just checking we were still all good and I nodded.

I packed up my books and went to my dorm to relax sending Oliver a cheeky wink on the way out.