harry potter

Harry desperately missed his sister while she was at Hogwarts and he wasn't. Y/n was two years older and even though he still had his parents and family friends as well as the youngest Weasley's to keep him company he loved his sister more than anything.

He couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts in the fall with his big sister. He could annoy her all he wanted as there were no parents there to object, though y/n still had her scariness to keep him at bay.

He was currently waiting on the platform for her. She decided to come home for Easter break to see her family and to celebrate the twins birthday who were her best friends.

The minute Harry could see his sister he bolted away from his family into his sisters' protective arms.

" it's only been 4 months harry you're going to break my freaking ribs" she laughed also trying to get back the wind that was just knocked out of her.

Fred and George snickered but stopped laughing when free had the wind knocked out of him by Ron and George by Ginny. I stopped laughing and picked up harry into my back while George and fred tried walking with their new attachments.

" ah the terrible twosome back together" Sirius smiled when we pranced up to them and harry grinned.

Harry was on the verge of tears when I climbed onto the train for the final time without him. " aww don't cry mini, I'll only be done for 2 months then I'm back and we'll then be getting on the train together until I graduate. You understand me?" I questioned and he started grinning and once again suffocated me in a hug before I got on the train.

" I wish I had the bond with my little brother that you do" Fred smiled and George scoffed