Harry potter

Request; Y/n is a wolf stars child and Harry is jilly's ( obviously) and there all alive on Halloween before they go to hogwarts so there 10.

Harry and y/n have been upstairs watching Halloween movies while the adults where in the kitchen after the kids got home from trick or treating. Harry was a devil while y/n was an angel or so they thought.

The adults in kitchen where alerted to a high pitched scream and Harry bolting down the stairs. " your child should be the devil" Harry cried to his godfather.

" that's mean it was harmless little prank"
Y/n had comedown stairs laughing as Harry stepped away from her.

" what did she do?" Lily questioned,

" we were watching chucky-" Harry started but was cut off by his mother, " who let you watch that?"

" dadfoot anyway Harry went to the bathroom so I decided to get the chucky mask that dadfoot also gave me and I put it on and stood outside the bathroom for when he came out wich he did and he screamed like a toddler "

" it was scary!" Harry paled

" Harry I thought you would of had a thicker skin I mean that's not the worst that happened"

" says the one who let them watch chucky at 10!" Lupin exasperated

" where is the mask now?" James questioned and y/n took it out from behind her back and handed it to James who turned around put on them turned to face Sirius and yelled boo making him scream like a little girl and run and hide behind Lilly

" point proven, y/n no more scaring and turn off chucky and watch something nicer before you go to bed"

The 2 kids then went back upstairs while Sirius was still whimpering behind Lilly.