Tom riddle

Let's put this as simple as can be;

Y/n; golden retriever energy one day, let's kill a mother fucker energy the next day.

Tom; let's kill a mother fucker energy all the time EXCEPT around y/n where it's just yeah alright your tolerable for some reason

Y/n; head over heels for tom as one does

Tom; tried to suppress his feelings every second of the day but fails miserably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Tom walked to potions after meeting up at the staircase that goes to the dungeons to after there separate classes. Today was one of y/n's golden retriever energy days so she was bouncing on her heels when she was waiting for Tom and smiled brightly when he finally had the decency to show up.

When Tom saw her bouncing on her heels he originally thought oh Merlin here we go again but when he saw the smile she gave him he excepted her mood for now.

When they walked into the classroom Tom immediately paused. Why does this entire class room smell like y/n's perfume.

He looked over to the bench and saw a cauldron simmering away and all of the girls in the classroom involuntarily walking towards it. Y/n however stayed by his side. " you alright riddle?" She asked and Tom snapped out of it.

Snape wouldn't teach them about amortentia and even if he did he smelled y/n's perfume because she was standing beside him.

later on when they were all gathered in-front of the cauldron standing in a group y/n was still bouncing on her heels but snape took this as she was excited and therefore be an example.

" miss l/n come tell us what you smell" he drawled and y/n walked forward to the cauldron. Tom could immediately see her posture stiffen.

" tell the class what you smell" snake asked and y/n froze for a moment. " umm, mint, books and cigarettes- may I go to the bathroom" she explained and Snape let her go and she rushed very quickly out of the room.

After 5 minutes she hadn't returned and Tom wanted to check on her so he told snape Dumbledore asked to speak to him for ' prefect duties' snape not really listening let him go and he left the classroom in search in his friend.

When he found her she wasn't even in the bathroom like he checked first she was sitting on a window sill watching the sun beat down on 5th years enjoying a free period.

" you never leave class why now?" he wuestioked sitting down opposite her and she looked up. He could tell she had tears threatening to fall. " what in Merlin's name is wrong with you?"

" What I smelt in the amortentia, I recognised it that's all and it freaked me out" she explained and Tom did his version of a chuckle.

" that's it, Merlin y/n come on. You hate guys you never talk about them" Tom said and y/n snickered. " why would I talk about the guy I love to him directly. That's why you never hear me talking about him." She said out of nowhere and Tom froze.

" I uhm ignore what I just said will you." Tom immediately shook his head no. " why would I ignore the best thing I've heard come out of your mouth"

He watched y/n smile brightly and move forward towards him till she was right I front of him. Tom saw the opportunity and would be an idiot to miss it. He leant forward and finally kissed his girl.