Charlie wealsey

When Charlie was in first year he came across a girl in the robe shop. He found her the most beautiful girl he has ever laid eyes on. She had long h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes. " hello" she said brightly when they walked in. " hewo"  said his little 2 year old sister.

" hi, you what's your name?"  She directed t both the boy and more so the toddler who was waving at her.

" she's Ginny, that boy is Ron , the twins are Fred and George, the next oldest is Percy , I'm Charlie and this is bill" Charlie explained to the girl fascinated by the big  family"

" y/n sweetheart I'm sorry we left you we had to get Oliver food"
Her father came in with her little brother, " it's alright, hey you , what'd ya think"

" I like it I can't wait to get mine" her little brother inherited her dads Scottish acccent, while she inherited her mother's English.

" we must be going but y/n you can talk to them soon alright" . Her mother explained when she entered after making sure the robes were perfect for her daughter , and she purchased them. the girl waved goodbye and left the shop, Charlie staring after her. " someone likes the pretty girl" bill said in a sing song voice the twins and Percy laughing at there brothers now flushed face.

Flash forward, 1988

Y/n was studying for owls went she felt 2 fingers dig into her sides. She squirmed but giggled because that made her very ticklish. " Charlie I told you not to do that" she ordered to the now 15 year old red head smiling behind her.
" I'm sorry love, I want attention you've been studying all day it's Saturday I want love!"

" Charlie , have you been listening to me and studying for your owls?" She nodded to the revision notes on her desk for astronomy.

He let out a low groan and flopped on her bed. " there in like 5 months I have time, besides I only need to ace the care of magical creatures exam and so do you , you still want to become dragonoligist with me correct"

" of course I do my love, but I'm a prefect and I say study. And before you use quidditch as an excuse, I'm on that damn team and I can study at the same time, so can Oliver"

" ugh fine but after I want payment  after"

" but of course Charlie bear "

" I told you to stop calling me that"