Mattheo

I never thought that I would become the new minister for magic. It's been a good distraction actually.

Just because he was the bad guys son doesn't mean he should be treated with any less respect, or that he doesn't deserve a fucking funeral.

Every time I think about it I Throw something, Mattheo deserves a funeral, he wasn't even killed by a bad guy or an explosion. He was killed trying to save me.

Voldemort made me a Horcrux and when they found that out all my friends turned on me and tried killing me so I ran to the side that promised to protect me. Then someone shot a killing curse at me but they missed and hit my fiancé.

I've been trying to convince someone to help me host funeral for him but the only people I could convince, either abandoned me, went on the run or were locked up.

The only people that are stopping me from killing my self are my best friends. Pansy and Mattheo's brother Tom. He decided to stay and help me, as he also needed to grieve the loss of his brother.

I had been trying to find somewhere to host the funeral when someone knocked on my office door. " come in" pansy and Tom entered.

" I'll never get used to the fact your now the minister of magic" Pansy sighed taking a seat opposite me in the two chairs I keep positioned at the front of my desk.

" yeah I know, it's helpful with everything. Did you find it?" I asked and pansy nodded.

" it's where We thought it was, potter gave it to the Weasleys who ultimately gave it to George who now has the resurrection stone"

" good job pansy, I'll get it later. Ask your fiancé if he's taking visitors"

" he is, I asked her earlier, you do know her office is on the next floor "

" yeah oops. I'll go after work, can I meet you guys at the mansion, we finally have ?"

" sure see you y/n" Tom sighed squeezing my hand before he and pansy left leaving me in the office, and my fingers found there way to the rock on my finger. I haven't dared to take it off and probably never will.

After work I went to the leaky cauldron and through to diagon alley and walked to the colourful shop at the end of the road. " thank you for coming with me Herminoe"

I turned my head and smiled at the brunette who's arm was linked with mine. " what kind of best friend would I be if I let you walk into a street full of people who tried to kill you"

Me and Herminoe continued walking and she pushed open the door to the shop bustling with people. " head up gorgeous" Herminoe whispered.

I complied and I caught the eyes of a 6.3 ginger twin talking to a customer. " is it the minister for magic in my store I am truly honoured"

I smiled and hugged him. " I forgive you I promise" before I pulled away I felt a hand go in mine and when he left i felt a stone in it.

" just promise me you'll bring it back" I nodded and before we'll left he grabbed my wrist. " he deserves a funeral to, say the word and we'll be there"

We then left and I went to a special spot at the back of the mansions property in the garden. I took the stone out of my pocket and squeezed it though I didn't see anything at first.

" I never pictured you as the minister of magic" I spun around and saw my fiancé, cute as ever trying to lean on a tree though he kind of just fell through it.

" I miss you so much"

" stop no tears, it's been 4 years my love, as much as it kills me you have to move on"

" I won't do that Mattheo, I shouldn't have to move on We didn't even get our engagement party let alone our wedding"

" I know sweetheart, I want and need you to be happy and I don't care that it's not with me"

" you shouldn't have died, it's should of been Me"

" do you remember when I gave you that ring, I promised to protect you and I did just that since You walked into my life, your my soulmate I just don't happen to be yours"

" that's not true, you are my soulmate, you just aren't my last love, though I want more then anything for you to be"

" I love you y/n, just don't marry my brother"

" heh, I won't, I don't want to touch him with a 10 foot pole"

" good, use that stone whenever you need me and y/n, weasel bee is a good fit for you"

He then disappeared.

Maybe I can start to move on.