Tom riddle

TOM RIDDLE LOVERS LISTEN UP:
I'm doing a Tom x oc fan fic
Title: COUNTDOWN
Reader is in slytherin
Kind of slow burn

Comment suggestions!

The war was over, Tom switched sides for me so I was currently sitting with him on a bench. Harry asked to talk to him so now I was sat alone. That was until I heard something.

" mumma!" My head shot up and I saw my sweet baby running towards me. I stood up and scooped up my little munchkin.

She was the reason I did everything I did.
It was all so she wouldn't have to grow up as an heiress for the dark side as Voldemort wanted her to be. I wouldn't have that so I fought against him to protect her.

It was worth it now because here she was in my arms. I pulled my head back to see her grinning at me, she was the cutest kid I ever laid eyes on, she had my bright blue eyes but her dads dark brown almost black hair and it was currently out. It was here dads wavy hair and she hadn't had a haircut yet so it was at her collar bone.

She moved her hand from around my neck to lightly touch one of the cuts in my cheek from me being near window when it shattered.

" your hurt" she said sadly. " I'll be fine darling, oh, go see your daddy" she grinned wider and started nodding so I turned and pointed.

She saw him and her eyes lite up. Me and Tom always debated wether she was mummas girl or daddy's girl so we decided on both.

I put her down and she bolted across the hall to her farther who was waiting for her with open arms.

I grinned at the fact he now was grinning like an idiot with a small child in his arms. He said something to Harry then turned all his attention to his daughter.

I walked forward towards them to see her doing grabby hands at me. When i got close to her she grabbed my hair and pulled me forward and kissed my forehead giggling.

" that was the most adorable thing I've seen so far" he laughed when he saw what his daughter just did.

Soon my sister walked over. We fell apart when I got with Tom but she was my little sister and I loved her.

"She's gorgeous y/n" she smiled playing with Astra's fingers who had grabbed hers. Tom being black blood as he was son of bellatrix, meant he wanted to continue family tradition of star names and Astra, meaning star in Greek was perfect.

" she has your smile mione, and as I can tell your witch intelligence and magic" she smiled back  and continued playing with her niece.

I took Astra out of toms arms and put her down so she and Herminoe could interact with her and I had to tell Tom something.

We walked to a unoccupied space on the wall and he leant against it. " I'm pretty sure that our daughter has the attention of everyone in that room,  and now everyone know's why you left a third of the way through sixth year and didn't return till the start of seventh"

" I was carrying that so called child Tom! It's not as easy as it looks , you were with me in that delivery room!" He chuckled at memory though I didn't think it was funny at all.

It bloody hurts giving birth. But now my pain tolerance is through the roof, Tom thinks it funny because he wasn't the one screaming bloody murder pushing a baby out.

" you did look in a lot of pain, though I never thought you more beautiful then pregnant or straight after Birth. Sweaty but a look of relief and pure joy"  he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest to kiss my head.

" the reason I have Astra to mione is I wanted to tell you something" 

" your not pregnant again are you,Oh please say you are" he pleaded.

" not yet but I do want a second one so we can do arrangements for that later but, the more important thing is I got us and our friends cleared!"

He turned to me a look disbelief on his face.
" how?" He managed to spit out.

" Kingsley has been appointed minister and well, I have a way with words." He smiled brightly and grabbed my face to passionately kiss me.

"You always have, and your brilliant and i fall in love with you more everyday and have I told you your brilliant" he spoke very fast after he pulled away very relieved.

He wanted to be there for his daughter and he did want that second baby, he also wanted a wedding and the whole thing. He proposed a few weeks ago in private and I gladly excepted.

Now that the battle was over we could finally have our life together with our little minx.