Mattheo

Request by MutualRespectMattheo

Practice went terrible, our Kepler who was a replacement as ours was sick needed a lot of help. Our beaters seemed to be incredibly tired and our chasers just weren't working cooperatively.

I racked my brain for possibilities on why everyone seems out of it while I was showering That was until after I got changed and was about to head back to the castle I heard our chasers in a huge blow up argument. Ah that answers the chasers, there fighting.

When I entered they all became silent. " we're sorry y/n" one of them muttered.

" we've all been fighting so we were out of sync"
Another admitted.

" well I suggest you sort out your shit or atleast put it behind us so it doesn't affect your playing again, go shower and back here same time tomorrow"

I then walked out of the change room with my bag and went back to the castle. I had just entered my dorm and..

" ah what the fuck- babe!" Mattheo had been laying on my bed without a care in the world.

" you scared me" I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. He laughed and catched it before putting it behind him.

" you seem stressed you ok"

" well; our chasers are fighting, our beaters were hung over, the new keeper is an idiot, I have an essay in potions, a spell to master for transfiguration and I'm hungry and tired and very irretible"

" ouch- can I help?" He questioned crawling to the end of my bed and just staring at me.

" no not really"

" boo0, also tonight there's a party in the slytherin common room wanna come?"

" yeah ok now leave so I can study with no problem"

" your no fun. You better come tonight love" he than left with a temple kiss.

Later after dinner I changed into more party suitable clothes then walked down to the freezing Slytherin common room, I was let in as a Slytherin was leaving.

" y/n Mattheo told us you were coming" he brang me in a quick hug. " hello zucchini, nott, Berkshire ooh cookie"

I snatched the cookie Theo was about to eat and took a bite from it. " get your own fucking cookie! And we're about to do truth or dare come on" Theo grabbed my wrist to where the group was gathering in a large circle.

" the royalty has arrived we can start!" Enzo loudly announced as we made our way over and the curly haired brunette shot his head up and immediately got a huge goofy grin.

After a few rounds of people asking others it came round to me, " y/n truth or dare"

" dare I'm no pussy"

" fine I dare you to lap dance your boyfriend" Enzo suggested with a smirk. " I'm down with that, hold this"

I gave Enzo the drink and went over, it was only for 45 seconds but by the time it was over Mattheo was drooling I was out of breath and everyone was cheering.

"  god damn, your turn to ask someone"
Enzo reminded.

" uhh pansy your go"

After another round it came back to me, " y/n truth or dare"

" I'm still out of breath truth"

" is Mattheo sub, dom or both and wich do you prefer and why"

" THATS LIKE 3 FUCKING QUESTIONS IN ONE!" Mattheo protested, he knew what my answer would be.

" chill out I want to answer this. Depends on the situation usually dom. What I prefer is to do with my mood, usually he's dom but when I'm pissed of all bets are off and bonus he says in public he likes it on top but that's a different story-"

" DID YOU HAVE TO SAY EVERYTHING STOP TALKING!" He very rudely cut me off but he was currently very red in the face and looked very pissed off.

I was going to have to make this up later