Pansy

No happy ending with this one sorry 😞

God why does pansy not see it. I just, shes my best friend and I love her more then I normally would love a best friend but she's all over Draco. It's all Draco all the time.

She talks my ears of about him and it's clear that he absolutely hates her. He doesn't even glance at her while she's trying to get his attention.

Half her yapping is complaining how he won't look at her and the other half about how devastatingly perfect he is. I've come so close to blowing up but I've kept it fairly low key.

Thou go there was near miss that o was currently walking away from. We were eating sooner and she kept going on about Draco and how happy he looks when he talks to daphne greengrass and that he should look at her like that.

I was staring straight at a wine glass in Blaise's hand next to us, and I was staring at it and then it shattered. Blaise didn't get hurt at all it just crumbled. " blaise I am so sorry" I apologised I had a bad habit of doing things like that. Small bad thing's when I'm angry or really sad.

"You did it again didn't you?" Pansy asked after I apologised to Blaise Wich he said was fine.

" yeah. I'm going to go cool down" I responded and left the hall. " pansy you have got to stop talking about Draco" blaise pointed out.

" why he's just so perfect" pansy asked. " because y/n gets bored every single time can you not see her face" pansy stopped and thought for a second.

Why do they mind when she talks about Draco.

After my cool down walk I retreated back to my dorm and curled up under the covers and fell peacefully asleep still thinking why not me? Pansy asks why Draco doesn't look at her like that but I do! Every time she talks about something other then malfoy.

It sucks being in love with some who could never love you back.