Oliver wood

Oliver never actually realised he was bisexual till he slept with someone of both genders in one night. Separately of course.

After realising he realised he was the most common of the bisexual of stereotypes, a crush on his best friend and one on his enemy.

His sister y/n loved teasing him with this, being a happy little lesbian herself she adored that her brother was similar to her and it helped them feel they weren't alone.

Though y/n had a bad habit of sleeping with the girls her brother was interested in. It seemed Oliver attracted the gays and y/n attracted the straights and the bi's so they often swapped.

If a guy came up to y/n she would send them her brothers way and if a girl came up to Oliver he would send them y/n's way. Even if they were straight by the time y/n had sunk her claws in they certainly weren't anymore.

Though this stopped when y/n got into a relationship with a gorgeous Slytherin girl who she was head over heels for and Oliver was still confused as fuck in who he liked, Percy or Marcus.

Y/n offered to help and sent her girlfriend to find out flint's sexuality while she found out percy's which didn't help at all by cause they were both baby gays.

" Oliver brother I'm sorry but it looks like your going to have to make up your mind" y/n said sadly and Oliver simply rolled onto the floor to continuing having the first of many life crises,

However, y/n continued to help him being the chaotic very unhelpful sister she was but being chaotic and helpful was in the job description for both so she was doing her job perfectly.

Once Oliver made up his mind to table the topic for now so he could focus on what was the true love of his life, Quidditch.

Oliver and y/n when finding out they ad something else in common decoded to use that as a huge binding thing. They came out to their parents on the same night, together. They went to muggle pride together. They painted each other flags on their faces with face paint whenever they were bored and just continued being a couple of chaotic baby gays.