Wealsey chaos in my dr

EVERYONE HELP ME!

I want to upload the asthetic of my books because I'm very proud of it but I can't!
Sulotions I'll take any!

ALL STORIES FROM MY DR

Christmas morning

I was asleep in George's bed on Christmas morning when I felt him shake me awake.
"princess wake up it's Christmas"

I turned over and buried my head in George's pillow. " no, it's 6 am lemme sleep"

" we have hot chocolate"
I turned over and took the steaming hot chocolate. " come on baby we'll take it down stairs" George said in his baby voice. He scooped me up bridal style and carried me downstairs.

He put me on the couch with a fluffy blanket and the hot chocolate while fred started the fire place.

They then took out an amplifying invention and started yelling " Weasleys assemble" over and over again until everyone was sitting down very irritated and sleepy in the living room with tea coffee and hot chocolate.

George came and sat next to me pulling me into his lap. " Harry you first here's your little brother" I spoke when Molly asked who's first.

He took it and unwrapped it, " this is beautiful thank you harps" he said pulling out the pocket watch out of the box. " open it"

He opened it and saw the photo I had put inside. I had George take it, we were smashing cake in each others face on his birthday.

Surprising George

Middle of summer holidays before sixth year;

I heard through a letter from ginny that George had pulled a bad prank on molly and was grounded Wich is why he wasn't responding. But was getting out today and she wanted me to suprise him because according to Fred he was all mopy.

I had it approved by mum to go for the day but come back for dinner cause she was making my favourite,

I then flooed to the burrow and was greeted by molly and Fred. " the cavalry has arrived and thank god he's so annoying" Fred said when he pulled away from our hug.

" when's he free" I questioned and Fred looked at the clock. " In 3..2..1-" we heard the door slam open. " I'm free" we heard George yell then him thump down the stairs.

" I want foo- baby?" I turned around and he was smiling like a toddler. " hey pretty boy" I responded and he opened his arms Wich I ran into. He's always given the best hugs. There warm and make you feel safe.

" finally no more complaint about how much he missed you" ginny celebrated when she came downstairs

Typical morning
( this before me and George were daiting)

I was asleep in Ginny In her bed. Then I was jumped awake by Fred yelling. It startled me and when I'm shocked awake like that I punch something this time it was Fred's nose.

" OW BLOODY HELL HARPS" he yelled clutching his nose. " I told you not to jump scare her awake" I heard Harry laugh.

According to George he found me very attractive in that moment.

Cookies

Trying to bake with the Weasleys

Molly- observes, fixes up when we mess up

Arthur- ( we bake muggle way ) he's fascinated by all the tools in my kit ( I have my own baking kit )

Bill- watches us from the couch, laughing at our struggles.

Fleur- talks about how her family does it, gives me French recipes to try

Charlie- also watches us struggle, usually chooses the recipe cause we're all in-decisive, judges everything when were done

Percy- fixes grammatical errors in the book, otherwise un interested till we make the food

Fred- throws flour everywhere, makes a mess, tries to help but fails.

George- holds my waist the whole time being a human attachment. Tries to help but also doesn't

Ginny- my helping hand, gives me everything I need.

Ron- EATS EVERYTHING, then is sent out before I strangle him or throw the mixer at his head

Harry- annoys me the whole time, calls me a perfectionist, reserve's one

Hermione- ACTUALLY HELPS! Only one that helps me, we a baking team, everything we make is brilliant, knows what she's doing.

Absolute chaos concert

Instruct everyone to sit down while I get the drum kit and piano. Everyone being confused wondering where the hell the piano, and drum kit came from.

Not even getting to the actual performance because they all want a go on the drums and piano.

" baby what other secrets are you keeping from me?" George asking when I finally get to play my own drums. " I thought dad told you to leave the drums?" Harry asking.

" he also put them on the shrinking spell so I can conceal them as little trinkets"