Tom riddle

God fucking damnit. Those rules were so simple. no strings attached, no feelings involved, no catching feelings. Just plain friends with benefits.

So why the fuck did I find myself catching feelings. No not catching I already caught them now they were just becoming stronger.

I couldn't keep doing this to my self. Every time me and Tom do something I fall more for him, then I see him doing the same with some other girl. And my heart breaks, again and again.

This deal was over and I was telling him today. I wrote him a note then slipped it into his pocket during potions. I was in the library after lessons when he came over. Looking very confused and mad while holding the note in his hand.

" hey Tom. The deals off, I'm not doing this anymore. We can stay friends I'm just done with the deal. No hard feelings y/n. Where the fuck is this coming from." He read out the note then flopped into a chair opposite me.

" it's just like the note says. The deals off,
I'm not doing it anymore"

" why?" He questioned again. God nosy fuck.

"I'm just done. We can stay friends just no more make outs or sex or anything"

" where's this coming from?" More questions great.

" because I can't keep doing it it's fucking with my head"

" how" god damn it riddle now you've done it.

" because every time we do something I fall more in love with for you. Then you do the same with countless other girls. So I'm done riddle now fuck off" I then snapped the book shut gave it to madam prince and left the library.

I spent the next week ignoring him. Though he tried every opportunity to try and get me to talk to him. He got so desperate he would sit outside my dorm and plead that I let him in so we can talk.

I just put headphones on and drowned him out. Though he was becoming more persistent and I knew I would have to say something to him at some point.

It was a good 10 days after our conversation in the library and I was relaxing in my bathtub. I had eye patches on and headphones in so I couldn't hear anything. That was until I felt someone get in the bath with me.

I took my eye patches off and Tom was just sitting there. On the other side of my bathtub.

" you fucker- get out!" He just smiled at me yelling. " no. You've ignored me for days and I know you won't escape now because your naked though I've seen you naked countless times."

" great now get out. This is getting to harassment level So out!"

He wouldn't move. I tried accidentaly kicking him where it hurts but he caught my foot.
" not happening y/n" I took my foot back and put it back away from the open target.

" Why are you in here?" I questioned.
" so I can talk to you without you running away"

" what's so important you have to interrupt me in the bath?"

" what you told me in the library. It doesn't make sense"

" that I'm in love with you? Is it that hard to believe"

" kind of but that's not it. You said everything we do I do with other girls"

" well you do"

" no, I don't. They try trust me but I shut them down, you were the only person when our deal was on"

" that's hard to believe but go on"

" that deal was a reason for me to be able to kiss you. And be with you"

" so what are you telling me"

" I love you."

My eyes widened, did he just tell me that. Did Tom riddle just tell me he loves me.

" what?"

" I love you y/n.. please say something"

I didn't say anything I just leaned forward and conected our lips. He adjusted our position so I was more forward and closer.

After we pulled away he rested his forehead on mine for awhile before we went back to our original position though we were just talking about some guy that pissed Tom off.

Eventually we got out of the bath and we're just cuddling in my bed and I was about to fall asleep before Tom whispered something.

" before you go to sleep y/n. Be mine? Officially" I looked up at him and kissed his jaw before nodding and falling asleep soundly on my boyfriend's chest.