Theodore nott

fairylustre wanted more theo so you ask and I deliver,

Everyone was sitting on the couches chatting and having a man meant to themselves before going to dinner.

However, Theo had another thing on his mind. He hadn't seen his girlfriend since after lunch. She was at lunch and then she wasn't in third period.

He was about to leave when he saw a familiar face walk in the room however her appearance was slightly altered. She had a bandage acroos a bright red nose and her eyes were beginning to darken and bruise.

" BABE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" they yelled when he first saw her properly, he went and grabbed her before pulling her back to the couch and pulling her onto his lap.

" I broke my nose, and before you yell again I fell not I got it broke on a fight, this time." she explained and theo moved her head to rest on his shoulder before kissing her forehead.

"you're still beautiful to me" theo reassured and y/n smiled. " you want to come to dinner or do you want to stay here?" theo questioned and y/n opted to stay here.

Theo took her to shower while he got dinner and was welcomed with a pleasant surprise when he walked back in the room.

So the inspo behind this story is I am actually writing this in the doctors office because I broke my nose today,

I hope you enjoyed this short one shot!