Luna

I was dancing with my friends at the Cross house party, I quite in-house going to inter house parties because for once the separation and divide the houses usually undertook was gone. Call me the classic hufflepuff but it's fun watching people be friends then watch them fued because of the colour of there ties.

Though inter house meant the goon squad. Draco malfoy and that. They seem to enjoy picking on me, because they think hufflepuffs are weak,maybe because I'm a halfblood.
Maybe because I'm the daughter of a abomination and a mud blood.

I wish my sister went to hogwarts with me, she graduated 2 years before I came, you'd never know me and my tormentaor are related not that Draco would ever tell them his cousin is a hufflepuff.

However I have a few secrets I've been dying to share with them and based on the voice yelling at me. Across the room I was about to get a chance.

" oi y/n why don't you come and join us!"
I heard the ferret yell across the room.
Normally I ignore them but when i do so he sends people after me. So I walked over

" pick a gender yet?" Mattheo asked cockily when I arrived to where they all were , that's another reason they bully me, I'm bi. Homophobic asses

" why don't you ask your girlfriend riddle?" His face went red with furry after getting what I was hinting at I had in fact hooked up with his girlfriend an hour ago.he turned to girl who was now staring at me for telling.
" sorry pansy he had to know, lemme know if you want another round, you were good " I smirked as Mattheo had ist been staring at her the sat down.

" while you 2 sort that out im going to leave, when I come back why don't you tell your darling friends our secret malfoy or I'm happy to share when I am drunk enough to put with you and your goon squad "

When i got to the table I felt someone tap my shoulder I spun around was met with a girl, silvery hair and dreamy eyes I could get lost in. So this is what love at first sight is . I had in fact seen her before though she seemed to always defend me with the goons but always ran away before I could get a good look at her.
Let alone thank her or even speak to her

" hello I saw you earlier talking to the others I wanted to say I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself, as a fellow pansexual i hate when people bully others over something they have no control over and I'm sorry I kept running away, I'm Luna" she spoke dreamily and her normal voice soft I could listen for hours, as apposed to the yelling I normally heard from her.

" I-I'm y/n, thanks for everything"

" it's quite alright, here" she handed me a beautiful silver chain with a cute charm at the bottom with a crystal.

" it keeps away the nargles, cant have them take away a pretty girl like you" she smiled as she handed me the necklace Wich I gladly took because I could never make her sad.

" as a thanks did you wanna skive the party and go to the astronomy tower I heard it's quite beautiful at night" I called to the dreamy girl, I don't know wether she was flirting with me because I suck at telling what's flirting and what's not, but she said she was pan so maybe I had a chance and based on the smile that graced her face and her outstretched hand I hit the mark.

Bingo