Mattheo

Swearing, light smut

Me and mattheo have been living in the muggle world for about a year now, we decided to sort of get away from the wizarding world for a while. Mattheo's dad aka Voldemort made a huge fuck up of mattheo's life so we decided to move to a house out in the country in Scotland.

We've been spending the last year re strengthening our relationship because we did drift apart as we did fight on different sides not that mattheo had a choice, I did loose one of my sister during the battle and the rest of my family cut me off because I am with mattheo but they were toxic pieces of shit except my sister who died so I left the moment the battle was over.

The moment we found a house we bought it and I've been teaching him all muggle things, the first time I took him to a grocery store he was like a toddler in a candy store picking up everything, asking different purposes of everything. He made us get so many stares so eventually I dragged him out.

We've been looking at a companion for a few months because I can't physically have kids. So we decided on fur babies for now while we discover other options. We've been browsing all different puppies but haven't come to a full decision. Today mattheo had to go to the ministry to give statement about the death eaters so I decided to get a surprise, We had been looking at a puppy named Roxy and mattheo thought she was adorable so I bought her without him knowing and was picking her up today.

  Today mattheo had to go to the ministry to give statement about the death eaters so I decided to get a surprise, We had been looking at a puppy named Roxy and mattheo thought she was adorable so I bought her without him knowing and was picking h...

She immediately bounded up to me into my arms. " hey Roxy, ready to go home." She wouldn't stop licking my face and nipping affectionately at my nose. I knew mattheo would metaphorically die because he loved her and got heart eyes every time we saw her.

Later that day I was playing with the new puppy in the living room, the house had been puppy proof and ready because I've been planning this for weeks. I had bought everything yesterday and set up absolutely everything before I got her. Later that day I heard mattheo come home and Roxy started barking,

" baby I'm home- you didn't" he heard Roxy's barking and came around the corner to see me playing tug of war with the puppy.
" you fucking did, is that Roxy?" He saw the tiny little puppy run up to him. He immediately got heart eyes again and sat down so he could play with the puppy.

" I figure you could use cheering up with the testimony so I prepared everything and got her three hours ago so I've been just playing with her waiting for you" he was grinning ear to ear and signalled for me to sit next to him.

We'd been playing with our new puppy for hours and she was now passed out in her bed, me and mattheo were now cuddling on the couch, " what happened" I asked after comfortable silence.

" just asked a few questions about what we did and what happened for me and what happened for our old friends" he responded. I hadn't thought about them in months, they blamed me and mattheo for things we had nothing to do with and we're willing to throw us under the bus to save there own skin.

" let's not talk about them" I whispered and moved his face so I could kiss him. It quickly escalated and deepened so I moved to straddle him. My hands found his way to his jacket and just after I had undone the top 2 buttons I heard barking , she was up and wants out. " later promise let's go play with the fur baby" mattheo sighed and moved me off of him despite me pouting and went out to get his new child.

The next few weeks were spent binding with our new puppy and I knew that Roxy was the start of a big family of both furry and human.