The proposal

Edited

Anna's pov

I can't believe what I just heard from Drew, the most popular boy in school. He is asking me,a plain jane out . I can't believe it but I just can't find proof his lying to me cause he has everything, money, brains, girls. So why is he asking me out......

" Anna you did not reply to my proposal,I just asked you out". His eyebrows are raised curiously,obviously anxious to hear my reply to the proposal

What do I say now? OMG!! I can't turn him down because I have had the biggest crush on him for like forever!! Should I say yes? He is really not trust worthy. A guy this hot can't ask a girl like me out.

"Anna are you here with me" he sounded anxious to know,like my 'yes' meant something important to him. I breathe in deeplyand answer him. I don't care if he's fr. As long as he's asking.

" yes I would love to go out with you Drew". When I saw the look that he gave me, it was like my heart was going to drop.

" Ok then I will pick you up by 7pm on Saturday". He says,one lock of his blond hair falling on his oh so beautiful face.

"Yh..... ok sure bye". I said running to my next class.

That Saturday I decided to dress in the best way I could. I had the help of my best friend,Rachel. She is like my personal designer. I was over at her's cause my parents were not to find out that I was going on a date and hers were not around because they were at work.. I had told Drew to pick me up from there.
..,...............................................................
"Rachel are you done yet I have been sitting here for the past hour and my ass aches already", I feel so frustrated, who sits for hours just to look good.

"cool down hot ass I have to make you look perfect, after all you are going on a date with the most beautiful boy in like the entire world! Note the sacarsm". I know my face must be sooo red . I want to really lash at her but I can't. She is making me pretty after all. I just ignore her.

After she's done with the make up I slip into my wine colored off-the- shoulder dress and my newest sandals. The dress fits me perfectly and defines my shape well.

While I am admiring myself in the mirror, I hear a car drive into her driveway and all of a sudden Rachel is screaming,"Oh looky, your boyfriend Drew. The one you are dying for is here. I think he brought along his pretty expensive car to show off to you."

I huff at her rude remark but still I ignore her. I move to the window to take a look and my eyes almost pop out, I know he is rich and all, and he brings different cars to school but this one reached a whole new level.It is a 2020 polyester 1 MPG.

I know my cars well,thanks. Rachel was definitely right about one thing,his car is expensive.

It is the freaking latest car. I know I am not poor or anything, I am actually quite made. My parents aren't struggling and I have three square meals a day with as much snacks as I want seeing as am the only child. But I have never in my life thought of getting a car as hot as this. It could literally get me through college.

And it even looks new , like what the freaking heck. I can't and won't believe he bought a new car just to go on a date with plain Jane me.

I turn to Rachel but find out she has already gone downstairs definitely to have sex with the car seeing as she can't have the owner. What?!
   Sue me but I think she is just jealous.

   I go downstairs to find Drew already making himself at home drinking a glass of water and close to the end of the stairs Rachel is looking at me with sad eyes that make me suspicious.
"Rachel what's wrong you don't look like your self". I ask her watching her pull up a fake smile that I know all to well because she uses it any time she is lying.

"Anna,something isn't right. I don't trust Drew. Believe me, I-" I cut her off.

" Can't you happy for me this one time. The might be my only chance to get the love of my life. Please,don't just don't ruin this for me." I plead with her.

She opens her mouth to speak but closes it back,nodding instead.I look at her unsurely for a few seconds finally deciding to let the matter fall for now I then smiled at her and hug her lovingly.

" Its OK baby doll when I and Drew become a real pair,you'll see that you are wrong ". I whisper to her, but instead of making her smile, she visibly tenses under me.

I sigh,letting her go with a small smile and move over to Drew who has not noticed me yet. "Drew", I call his name shyly and he turns sharply and meets my eyes then he slowly rakes his eyes from mine to my chest then my exposed legs and then my sandal cladded feet then right back to my face.
He licks his lips, "you look gorgeous Anna".

I blush my face turning to red hot .
"Thanks", I whisper shyly, but audible enough for me. He stands up and holds my hand ready for us to leave then we both say our goodbyes to Rachel she smiles sadly at me but looks at Drew in an hateful way but it quickly vanishes and she waves bye to us as we left. What was that?
...............................................................

Hey lovelies!!!

Ok so I did a little editing while I was entering My Revenge into another app. From now on,you will see the word edited at the top of each chapter I edit.

It was so stressful editing, also had to put a few changes into the plot. I hope you guys enjoy.

Lots of love,
Rachel🧡