About Alice

This story is about Alice Blackwood she is a 17 year old  werewolf whose pack was destroyed when she was three. When her pack was attacked she was hanging out with her moms bestfriends kids, who are now her brothers. As to her parents will her mom's best friend adopted her and they know what she is and that she is super strong since her parents where Alpha and Luna of their pack.

Her brothers Conner and Jake are 20 and two of the best streetfighters in the country. Her brother Caleb is 19 and  Max is 17 they are streetracers. Alice used to be a streetfigher till a year ago after shifting for the first time then almost shifting during training with her brothers, everyone wonders what made the great Demon stop fighting considering she was at the top of the streetfighting scene just like her brothers. But she is also know as Rosa the best streetracer out there even her brothers can't beat her. She has her three cars her daily driver which is a Dodge Challenger Hellcat, her racer that is a Dodge Challenger Demon, and her project car a 1970 Dodge Challenger RT.

When she isn't racing or at school she is working on her cars or others in her dad's shop. It is her job but she loves doing it. She always blocks her scent so no other werewolves knows what she is the only times her sent isn't blocked is when she is really focused under a car or at home. She has two best friends Zach and Molly they know what she is and what she does. At her dad's shop she gets any of the cars she can to work on. All the wolves know that she knows about what they are and respects their ranks, so if they need it they come to her to get there cars fixed. Max and her are seniors in high-school they are so ready to graduate in a few months.