Telling His Parents

Carson's POV:

After we left Alice house James was driving us home. When we were most of the way through the Crescent pack territory James says, "You haven't stopped smiling since we left Alice even though we are probably going to be in so much trouble."

I replied, "Yeah, I know, but I can't help but smile when I think about her."

James laughs and mockingly says, "Man she has you wiped already." Then he added, "but I can't blame you she did throw you across her dad's shop which is extremely impressive and the fact that you have idolized and had a crush on her even though you didn't know it was her since you were 15." I just nodded my head in response. Then we sat in quiet the rest of the ride home. When we pulled into the driveway of the pack house I pulled out my phone and texted her that I had made it home safely and that I hope she has sweet dreams.

After James parked the car we headed inside. As soon as we walk through the door we were meet by my parents. Dad angerly says, "Where in the world have you been?" 

While dad asked that, mom was just staring at me then she squealed, "You met your mate didn't you?!"

"Yeah, mom  I met my mate" I replied smiling at her.

James adds in, "You both would love her she is so tough and strong."

"Where is she I want to meet her?" Mom asked.

"She is back at her house, mom. I wasn't forcing her to come back with me." I said, while thinking if I did try I would probably have some broken bones right now.

"Ok, but when do I get to meet her." Mom said stubbornly.

"If I get a few things lined up. She will be coming to stay with us in two weeks during her spring break." I said.

Dad remarked, "Spring break is she in high-school or college still and why didn't her parents force her to come with you?"

I answered, "Yeah, she is still in high-school she is a senior and is 17. Her parents didn't force her because she is not a normal she-wolf dad she was raised by human, that know about us."

James added, "And if you knew her you wouldn't be trying to force her to do anything."

Dad said, "Yeah whatever James." I had to keep from laughing because when he used to take us to the street fighting matches when we were 15. He would always say that Demon, other known as my mate, scared even him.

Mom said, "Why don't we continue this conversation sitting down." So we all went to the living room and sat on the couches. Then Mom asked, "So if she was raised by humans how did you meet her?"

I said, "Well you know the shop where we are getting are cars fixed."

"Yeah, I know the shop. My brother is the one that recommended that girl Alice to you guys." Mom said snarkly.

"Well that girl Alice isn't just any girl, mom. She knows about our world because she was a part of our world at least for a short part of her life. No one knows that she is a wolf because she is really good at keeping her scent mask, but I guess she either forgot we were coming or was to focused on her project car to care. That she didn't have her scent masked. Alice is my mate." I explained.

"Oh that's so cool, so what happened after you found out she was your mate." Mom said.

James busted up laughing and dad asked, "James what is so funny."

James responded, "Well, I don't think anyone can say their first encounter with their mate knowing that they were mates could be, so eventful."

Mom questioned, "Carson, what does he mean eventful."