Bonfire Party

Carson POV:

When Alice pulled up I could finally breathe. Then Max ran up to her and said, "Sis, what took you so long?"

"The cops may have actually had a wolf in their group that could keep up till I threatened to call his Alpha, so Carson if you get a call from the bloodhollow pack. Just know one of his wolves was coming after me and I kept him from getting alot of questions from the boys in blue." Alice said.

Then she ran over to me and gave me a hug and kiss. "Thank goodness. You are alright. I was scared you wouldn't make it out of there." I said. "But also Bloodhollow is one of our allies, so you don't need to be stirring up problems with them."

"Yeah, I am fine. Need a drink, but I am good. Also, if Jaydan has a problem with me telling one of his guys to back off or I would tell him, then that's his problem." Alice said. "And thanks for actually listening to me and getting out of there. I was worried that you would have ignored my warning expectionally since I was in a tiking time bomb and I was worried you would get yourself arrested."

"How do you know Jaydan?" James asked.

"There pack is very intertwined in the human world they basically live like I did other then the fact that they aren't hiding that they are wolves, so I have done alot of work for him and his wolves." Alice answered.

"I guess that makes sense." James said.

"You also leaving out the fact that he is Jake's friend and has partied with us here before." Connor said.

"What you've partied with Jaydan?" Beck said.

"Yeah we have partied with Jaydan to celebrate some good wins in the underground." Alice said.

"Yeah, he has seen Alice fucked up." Max commented. "So, if he does call you Carson and she isn't already fucked up you should give the phone to her."

"Ok, cool." I said.

"Hey Alice, I already called dad and told him about your car and it needing to be picked up but to be careful since Grayson's car could explode at anytime." Connor said.

"Thanks, bro."

I went to grab me and Alice drinks. I went back to her and handed her the drink she chugged it.

"Before we all get fucked up, let's choose beds so whoever is the most sober can get everyone to bed. Also where did Hunter, Jay, and Lucy go." Alice said.

"They went home, Hunter had to get back to Emma since his parents are having date night tonight and Jay didn't want to came, and Lucy had to get back to Penelope." James said.

Then we all headed to the little cabin that was here.

"Alright, I call bottom bunk against the back wall. And me and Carson are sharing." Alice said.

"What you will probably be the least fucked up so why do you get a bottom bunk." Beck said.

"No, she will probably be the worst, expectionally after her car was wrecked. I'll take the bed above them." Max said.

"I'll take the top right bed." Connor said.

"Beck, I say you should be the other one on top. I don't know how bad Ethan can get, but from the other night I know James is worse then you so I feel like you can be less fucked up and climb up there." Alice said.

"Yeah that's probably smart since Ethan is a light weight." Beck said.

"I'll take the bottom left bed. James you can have the other one." Ethan said.

"Sounds good. Let's get the fire started, and get to drinking." Alice said.

Then we all headed outside and Alice and her brothers grabbed three gas cans and started dumping it on the giant pile of stuff and then each of them threw a match on to it and it caught fire.