Hang Out

Alice POV:
I knocked on Kelly's door. "Come in" so I opened the door and walked in, "Hey Alice what do you need?"

"I was wondering if it was possible for you to watch Penelope tonight so that Lucy could hang our with us?"

"Of course I love hanging with Penelope she is such a sweet girl."

"Thank you so much."

Then I left and headed to carson's room to grab a shirt I just grabbed one of his since it was bigger and wouldn't be tight on my bruise. Then I headed downstairs and everyone was here already. Lucy, Kelly said she would watch Penelope for you."

"Ok, thanks. I will bring her up to her." Lucy said.

When Lucy got back we all started eating and I grabbed a beer and Rose said, "You shouldn't be drinking if you are taking any pain meds."

"Then a good thing I'm not taking anything." I said as I throw it back chugging half the bottle. After everyone had drank a few beers each, Lucy said, "Y'all want to play a game of never have I ever?"

"Yeah, sure. should be fun."

"The rules are when it's your turn to say something you have to say something you haven't done, if you have done something that someone say you have to take a shot." Lucy explained.

"Ok, I'll go first." Beck said. "Never have I ever drove a car over 110 mph."

"Hey that's not fair you know I have done that." I said. Me and Carson both took a shot.

Rose went next, "Never have I ever been in a coma for more then 3 days." I looked around and Jay took a shot as I knocked mine back.

"Hey Jay just curious why were you in a coma?"

"We were 16 me and Carson were new at shifting and it was a training accident."

"Oh, ok. That makes since."

"When were you in a coma Alice." James asked.

When he asked that I had to hold back some tears and looked at Lucy because she knows this story and she said, "You don't have to tell them if you don't want exceptionally since half the ones here don't know what pack we are from."

"James you just asked when not why or how so I will answer you I was 3." With that Carson pulled me close.

Beck then asked, "Why were you in a coma for so long so young?"

"Luv you don't have to answer if you don't want to." Carson said.

"It was a couping mechanism for not being able to handle that much pain and loss it. I don't know what scared my family more when I started screaming or when I stopped and fell into the coma." I said.

"That would be scary." James said.

"Ok let's go to another topic," Carson said, "Never have I ever ran from the cops?"

And again I had to take a shot. They all stared at me like I was crazy, "Really guys illegal streetfighter and streetracer you really think I have never had to run from the cops."

James then said, "Never have I ever had a crush on my mate without knowing who she was."

Carson took a shot. Beck said, "Man how'd you not know she was your mate."

"Well when I first saw her fight and race she was 13 and I was 15 also she is really good at masking her scent if she wasn't to focused on her car I probably still wouldn't know." He answered.

"Never have I ever had sex." I said. That made Beck, Rose, Lucy, and Jay all take shots.

"Never have I ever beaten up someone triple my age over food." Lucy said. Which I had to take a shot for. Carson laughed "Of course, you have."