Planning for Luna Cerimony

Alice POV:

When me and Carson reached the pack house the new group of warriors look at us and Luke came running up since he was supposed to be training and said, "Alice are you alright what happened?"

"Luke she bet Beck and they are pretty evenly matched and he broke her nose." Carson said.

"Holy shit you did good Alice how bad does it hurt?"

"My nose isn't bad, but no matter how many time it happens bruised ribs are still painful." I said laughing a little, "You need to get back to training Luke."

"Ok see you around Alice."

"See ya."

Then we walked in the pack house and Kelly and Zoey surrounded me asking if I am alright.

"Could you both back up and let me sit down, Carson can you grab an ice pack please."

"Of course luv." Carson went to the kitchen to grab me some ice as the rest of us went to the living room.

"That was a great fight never really see Beck having so much fun and actually having a good opponent." James said.

"Thanks it was nice to actually find an opponent in this pack that is actually a challenge."

"So what'd he break?" Hayden asked.

"Just my nose, ribs are bruise but we did that to each other, so it's fine. I literally just went to the infirmary for Carson's peace of mind. I could have reset my nose myself." I said.

Carson came in giving me the ice for my side and said, "I think you made an impression on Mia and Rose."

"Oh you had Beck mate and her sister as you nurses?" Blake said.

"Yeah she did and her and Beck were just treated in the same room. And even though they had just beat the crap out of each other they were joking around like they have known each other forever." Carson said.

"Well duh. Isn't that how you act with your friends." I joked laughing. "I am just saying that because that's how I grew up with my brothers and Beck reminds me of Connor."

"That makes since why you too hit it off so easily." James said.

"Ok can we start making plans for you Luna Cerimony?" Zoey asked.

"Can I take a shower first and get my nose blood out of my hair. Then you guys can come up and we can start plans." I said.

"Ok that sounds good."Kelly said.

Me and Carson headed up to our room. Once he closed the door, he said, "Are you sure you are ok?"

"Yeah I am fine. It hurts but that's to be expected." I said smiling.

He laughed saying, "I have one strange mate."

I headed into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. The water hitting my side was painful so I took as quick of a shower as I could. I got out and realized I forgot to grab clothes, so I wrapped the towel around me and walk out into our room and smiled when I saw Carson unpacking my bags already. "Hey baby, where'd you put my underwear at?" When I asked that he turned toward me and he walked toward me eyes dark. "Carson can you just get me my clothes please?"

That snapped him out of it and he threw me a sports bra and underwear and a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I threw the tank top right back at him and said, "I am not putting that on till my ribs feel alittle better. It felt nice to get the blood out of my hair but that water hurt."

"Ok, sorry luv. I didn't realize. I'll text my mom that they can come up."

"Alright." Then we continued putting away my stuff. I was hanging my posters when Kelly and Zoey walked in. "Carson sweetie did you get some new posters?"