Night Before Luna Cerimony

Alice POV:

After everyone had left the training ground Carson wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close whispering in my ear, "It was really hot having you up on my shoulders like that." Which made me blush and James came over and said, "Alice what has you blushing?"

"Nothing." I snapped. Making them both laugh. As we walked in the pack house and went to the kitchen for lunch. Halfway through our lunch Hunter came in dragging Emma with him. "Alice, Jay told me it was your fault that my sister has a black eye."

"No, I wasn't the one that gave it to her that was Liam."

"What was she doing fighting with that psycho?"

"I paired them together because I knew she could handle herself. And just because he can't control his wolf yet doesn't make him a psycho."

"Does it look like she could handle herself?"

"Yeah, actually it does because getting that black eye made her more determined and if I didn't have to step in because he shifted, she could have beat him. And unlike you she knows how to dodge a punch how's your ribs my the way."

"They hurt like hell. And you are never pair my sister with Liam ever again."

"You don't get to tell me what to do."

"Alpha, can you tell her that Emma shouldn't be paired with him again."

"No, Hunter I am not going to do that I trust her judgement here and Emma is very impressive I was out there watching and helping Alice teach her at the end of training today."

"Why can't you trust me here, I don't want her getting hurt?"

"Like I said to Jay about Sarah, why would you not want your sister training to the best of her ability. You want training to be easier for her. If we were attacked today do you think rogues would go easy on her. No, so she needs to know how to protect herself if it were to come to it." I ranted.

"Ok whatever let's go Emma." Hunter said.

They left leave us to finish our lunch. I then went up to our room to take a shower and Carson and James went to there offices to continue work. I jumped in the shower washed up and shaved. When I got out I went to our room and got dressed threw on some shorts and a t-shirt. I then headed to Carson's office. When I got there Carson asked, "You ready to tell the pack that I have met my mate?"

"Yep."

So he then sent out a mass text to the whole pack that read: I know many of you have seen my mom setting up for a Cerimony today. I wanted to let you all know that tomorrow at 12 pm we are going to have a Luna Cerimony because I have finally met my mate. Some of you have met her already, some already know who she is, others do not, the rest of you will meet her tomorrow. Can't wait to see you all there.

"You want to go watch some TV?" I asked.

"Yeah you want to watch more of Grey's."

"Yeah, of course."

Then we went up to our room and climbed into bed and cuddled up. I had my head on his chest and my one leg over his. We had watched a couple of episodes  when I looked up at him and said, "I love you."

He said, "I love you too, Luv."

Then I gave him a kiss I went to pull away when he pulled me close and started kissing me passionately. I moved so that I was straddling him, I had my one hand in his hair and my other on his back under his shirt. He swipped his tongue acrossed my lip asking for entrance which I gave. The kiss intensified to a heated make out. He had his hands under my shirt. He broke the kiss just so he could pull my shirt over my head and I pulled his shirt off as well. Then we went back to kissing. I could feel him getting harder under me. Which made me smile in the kiss.