Garage

Alice POV:

The last few days have been boring because me and Carson have actually taken it easy. I was still helping with train, but more on the who should be paired with who because Jay and my brothers wouldn't let me actually do anything. I got alot of complaints from all the people I have made start training again or harder about me making them and me not doing anything myself. That's till I would lift my shirt and show the wrap around my chest and Jay would tell them that I am healing from punchered lung and broken ribs. Then they would shut up and listen. And I have also been getting things ready for the bonfire party this weekend.

It is finally Friday and I am headed to Miles shop, with my large bag of race gear. When I got there I went to his office and said, "Hey Miles, I'll be in the back Ethan and Beck should be here when they get out of training, so just send them back when they get here."

"Alright, I will. Just be careful back there and just letting you know that some guy came and dropped off a car for you."

"Did you get his name?"

"Millis."

"Oh, that's one of my dad's employees. Dad must have sent him since I haven't made it back to get my project car yet."

"Ok, I will be here if you need anything before the boys get here."

"Ok, I won't need anything, but thanks." I said then heading back into the shop. I started with just a quick maintenence check on both mine and Max's cars. I had just finished topping off the antifreeze and powersteering fluid in both cars when Ethan and Beck came in. I turned around after I put the jug I was holding down and said, "Hey guys, yall ready to help?"

"Yeah of course whatever you need chica." Beck replied.

Ethan said, "Hold up are those streetracer cars?!"

"Yeah I am the racer Rosa and Max is Maximus, we have a big race tomorrow. So we have to make sure everything is ready." I said.

"Alright, What do you need us to do?" Beck asked.

"Check to make sure the fire extinguishers are not expired, check the air in Max's tires." I said and turned back to my car and check the air in all my tires and added air to the one that was a little low. Then I climbed in just to double check that there isn't any cracks in any spot of the roll cage.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked.

"Checking for any cracks or weak spots in the roll cage."

"Why would you need to do that?" Beck questioned.

"It's me and Max against Greyson, Peter, and Walker this weekend and they are ruthless and we don't have Caleb to purposefully crash into them and no one would question it. So one of us are most likely going to end up crashed tomorrow. And I have to stay focused on the race tomorrow."

"Of course you have to stay focused on the race while you are racing." Ethan said.

"Well you wanting a big party this weekend means parties two weekends in a row." Beck said.

"I know I said big even though it is going to be a big bonfire with lots of achohol its just going to be family and good friends." I said. "Also why parties two weekends in a row?"

"Carson's birthday next friday so we are having a pack party Saturday." Beck answered.

"He really didn't tell me his birthday was next week. He can be so dumb some time." I said.

"Yeah he is but you both have been healing and before that have been busy, so you can't blame him."

"I know." Then I when and checked the braking system on both cars. And checked that all the programming was right in our computers. The boys are now just standing around talking because they finished what I had told them to do. I then undid the nitrous tanks from both cars and put fresh ones in. Filled up both tanks with premium race fuel. I then checked to make sure both of our harnesses were in perfect shape, and double checked the things I told the boys to do and checked Max's roll cage, and both our wheelie bars. And checked the tread on both of our tires. While I was working I started hearing more voices. "Do you think she even realizes we are here?" James said.