Talking and Making Plans

Alice's POV:

After they all left Carson asked, "What did Caleb mean by remember what he said?"

I replied, "He was the first one I told about you when I found out last week and what you said, and he said when you find out to make you work to be with me."

"Hold up you found out about us last week." Carson said.

I replied, "Yes, I did. I had my scent masked that's why you didn't know. Also your car is my dream car, but when I said I was staring at your car I was actually staring at you."

"Ok, I guess that makes since. Also I guess your brothers meant it when they said they are protective of you. Expectally if they know what wolves are normally like when they find their mate, so when do you want to go back to the pack." Carson said.

"Hold on a second Carson. If we are going to work you are going to have to take things slow with me. It is not because of my brothers. I am not like normal she-wolves, I was raised by humans." I said.

"I know you were raised by humans, but that doesn't mean you can't come back to the pack with me and I know you aren't normal at all you are my unique and awesome mate." Carson said.

"That's not what I meant by I am not a normal she-wolf. I mean I have been raised in the human world since I was three years old. You are literally the only wolf I have talked to about my personal life since my families funeral and that was like only one other kid who was taken in by a different pack." I said sadly.

"Oh, I didn't know that I am sorry Alice. I will take it slow with you. I care about you and want you to be happy." He said.

"Thank you for that, also when I do came to your pack it will take me time to adjust to pack life."

"I completely understand that Alice."

"Hey I know this maybe off of my taking things slow thing, but do you want to meet my parents and two best friends that know everything about me."

"Yeah, if you are good with it, I would love too."

"Ok, let's go down stairs and get the boys and James."

"Are you saying James isn't a boy?" He said chuckling.

"No, I am not saying he isn't a boy. I was just trying not to clump James in with my brothers." I laughed. "Also do you want to ride with me to my house?"

"Yeah, sure I would love that."

We got up and headed downstairs as I texted Zack and Molly to meet me at my house. When we got downstairs I said, "Hey boys we are going to the house Connor, Jake can one of you call mom or dad, and tell them I am bring my mate and his friend home with us. And Max who is riding with you back home."

Max replied, "Caleb is why?"

I said, "Just wanting to make sure it was Caleb. Jake you want to be race master."

"Hell, yeah. I want to give you the opportunity to scare the crop out of your mate."

"Good. Max. We are racing home, and don't worry I brought the Hellcat not my Demon so we both have our daily drivers."

We headed out got in our cars Jake lined us up and we were off speeding home. When I glanced over I could tell Carson was scared out of his mind. When we got to the driveway I won like normal. Me and Carson got out I asked him, "Are you ok? You looked a little scared."

"Yeah I'm good. Just never drove or been in a car driven that fast."

"Hold up you own a Demon and have never driven like that I am going to have to teach you sometime."