Teaching

Alice POV:

When I got to the room I brushed my hair, changed clothes, threw on some shorts and a sports bra and a lose t-shirt since I know I am going to be working with hormonal teenage boys. A little while later I headed to Carson's office and knocked on the door after he said "Come in." I walked over to him. "I'll be training with the teens today if you need me that's where I'll be." I said.

"Ok, luv. Don't kill them but also be careful some of them are new to shifting."

"I know, I will." I then gave him a quick kiss and then walked out. I went downstairs and outside where they were already gathered. After I walked up, Jay got them all to calm down and get in a line so he could talk to them, "Guys we have two special guest helping me train you today, this one doesn't need introduction since you all know him but Beck is going to help me. As well as Alice here and you guys better listen to everything they say."

"Jay, are you hung over?" Some kid in the back asked.

"And if I am?"

"Why you so hung over?" A girl up front asked.

"Because I was trying to keep up with those two, and underestimate their achohol tolerance." Jay said.

"Jay, why is that girl training with us?" The same kid in the back said.

"Laim because she can and may teach you a thing or two that you don't know."

"Whatever."

"Ok, first we are going to see how good you guys are, so pair up and spare we will be coming around and seeing what you guys need to improve on and I may change your pairs if I think you would do better with someone else." I said.

They all paired off and me and Beck walked around. As we walked around I talked to Beck about some of the things I saw, "I think I have some new pairs I want to try."

"Ok, what are you thinking?"

"First I want to split up Luke and Dominic. Also those two girls over there don't look like they are with who they need to be, and I feel like your brother and that Laim kid need split up as well."

"Ok, How you thinking to rearrange them?"

"Your brother and Luke, the older looking one of the girls with Dominic, and the younger looking girl with Liam."

"Ok, I like Luke and Cole, and I think Dominic and Sophie will be alright together, but I don't agree with Emma and Liam."

"Why don't you agree with that pair?"

"Because Hunter is my friend and I am not pairing his little sister with Liam, he is to unstable to new at shifting and she can't shift yet."

"I don't care who she is related to I see potential in her and if you are so worried you can watch the other pairs and I will pay attention to them and step in if need be."

"Ok, whatever I see that you won't budge on this."

"Ok, you want to call them over here."

"Yeah. Liam, Cole, Luke, Dominic, Sophie, Emma come over here!!"

They all came running and Cole said, "What's up bro?"

"We are going to be making some changes to your pairs." Beck said.

"But there is only one pair of girls so how you switching us up?" Laim said.

"Are you saying girls can't train and fight with the boys?" I asked.

"Kinda." Liam said.

"You just said that to the wrong girl, man." Luke said.

"And why is that?" Laim asked snarkly.