Connor's gym

Carson's POV:

Once we all left my mate to be by herself at the shop. James followed her brothers' two cars to one of her brother's gym. When we got to the gym we all parked and they lead us to a really nice lounge upstairs. We all sat on the couches then one of her brothers spoke up, "Hey, sorry for the way we met. We all know she could have taken you down, but we are still very protective of her since our parents took her into our family. Also, by the way we do know about werewolves. I will introduce us all to you I am Connor one of Alice's oldest brothers, the one next to me is my twin Jake. Next to Jake is Caleb the middle brother. And the one next to your friend is Max, him and Alice were basically raised as twins since they are only a few months apart in age. We can try answering any questions you have?"

I said, "Ok, that was alot of information. I have a few questions. First is how did a werewolf end up in your family?"

They all looked at each other with sad eyes. Then Jake said, "Our moms were best friends and when her parents died their will said that if our mom would for her to adopt Alice."

I stayed silent for a second, then asked, "What happened to her parents?"

The brothers all shared a sad glance to each other like trying to figure out who would answer. Then Max said, "Sorry, that's not our story to tell, that is one thing you will have to get Alice to tell you about when she is ready. Also, one thing I wanted to say not having to do with her parents, but you two are the first wolves that have figured out her secret since she has been a part of our family, so that could be one reason she was acting weird."

James spoke up for the first time since we left the shop, "I have a question, how in the world did she throw Carson acrossed the shop like she did?"

Her brothers all looked at each other and laughed. Then Caleb said, "Ok, are you guys into the underground streetfighting scene like you are with streetracing?"

I looked at him confused and said, "Yeah, we are I guess she told you guys that we liked streetracing."

When I said that Max and Caleb started busting up laughing. Me and James stared at them wondering what was so funny. When Max finally caught his breath he said, "Yeah that and the fact that James brother, Luke, was basically fan girling over your mate, me, and Caleb last Saturday."

Me and James still looked at them so confused. And Caleb added, "Do we really have to spell it out to you I am the racer Micheal, Max is Maximus and your oh so sweet mate is none other than Rosa the best of the best."

Then both mine and James jaws dropped open. And James screamed, "Literally one of the two girls you have always fangirled about since we were 15 is your mate man that is fucking hallarious, and Luke will freak when we tell him we met the really people behind our favorite racing trio."

I just rolled my eyes at him and said, "Ok. that's cool and all, but what does that have to do with how she through me acrossed the shop?"

Connor was the one that spoke this time, "To get back to the original question Caleb asked, so you guys know the fighting scene too. Do you know the fighter that left the scene about a year ago, Demon?"

James answered him saying, "Yeah, we know Demon and the older boys she was always around they are and she was our top favorite fighters! We still try to come up with reasons on why such a young fighter left the scene."

Jake remarked, "I bet you never came up with the real reason she left."

I snapped, "And again what does this have to do with her throwing me acrossed the shop."

Max said, "Well...... those older boys that were with Demon at the top of the fighting scene is none other than Connor and Jake."

Caleb spoke up, "And Demon is none other that you Mate our little sister Alice."

James started laughing so hard and I just gave him a death glare. Max said, "I am guessing from James's reaction that Demon was the other girl you fangirled about when you were younger."

I said, "Yeah maybe. Ok another question I know she said you and her are seniors in high school. How old are you guys?"

Max answered, "We are 17."

James said, "Hold up. She's 17 that means she shifted for the first time last year is that why she stopped fighting?"

Conner answered, "Yeah after she almost shifted during a training spare between me and her. She stopped fighting literally called and canceled her match that night, right afterward."

The I smelt my mate coming. She opened the door and said, "What's up boy's? Thanks for getting them out of the shop and giving me my time to think boys." She gave all her brothers a hug. Then actually came and sat next to me and she said to me, "Sorry, about what happened in the shop, and making you leave I just needed a second to wrap my head around what was happening. And based on James staring at me I guess my brothers told you about my secret lives." She giggled and it was the most beautiful sound in the world.

James still hadn't stopped staring at her since she walked in so I growled, "James stop starring."
When he didn't stop and I was about to us my Alpha command on him. When Alice did something I wasn't expecting, she got up from next to me punched him in the nose so hard I think she might have broke it, and got in his ear and growled, "Next time you will know better then to stare at the best streetfighter in the country."

Then she walk back over and sat next me. I was going to kiss her on the forehead, but before I did I felt her tense besides me, so I just gave her a side hug. When she leaned into the hug it made me smile. She looked over at her brothers; must have been speaking to them through facial expressions again because next thing I know Max stood up and said, "James why don't we give them to sometime to talk." James actually got up and said, "I was thinking the same thing." Before they all left Caleb came over and ruffled Alice's hair and whispered to her like I wouldn't hear, "Be careful and remember what I said sis." After that they all left leaving us all alone.